LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Gym/workouts

Old 10-16-2013, 05:25 PM   #10841
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
In order of importance:
1. Food
2. Water
3. Protein supp.
4. Creatine supp.
5. Sometimes a fish oil supplement if I get achy joints, which isn't often

The effects of everything else are so insignificant, they're not worth taking, IMO. The supplement world is a business...they're going to tell you that you need BCAA's, aminos, ZMA, glutamine, CLA, beta-alanine, HMB, fat burners, tribulus, CGT, L-Carnitine, nitrous oxide, a multi vitamin, thermogenic crap, etc.
Y u no like tribulus? And you forgot...IGF-1
Old 10-16-2013, 05:29 PM   #10842
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Also, people say, "Well, Jay Cutler takes a multivitamin and he's a beast." Well, Jay Cutler also takes test, tren, dbol, and a bunch of other illegal shit haha. My biology teacher explained to us in detail how multi-vitamins are a complete crock of shit, unless you're malnourished. If you're eating right, which you should be if you're trying to gain muscle, you're going to get all the vitamins and minerals you need without having to swallow 3 horse pills a day. Look at the label on that shit...why would you need 1000% of the daily value of vitamin A lol? That's why everyone's piss turns different colors when they take a multi...
Old 10-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #10843
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
Y u no like tribulus? And you forgot...IGF-1
Why take tribulus? If you want to boost testosterone levels, just take test haha. From everything I've read, tribulus doesn't work, but IGF-1...ahahaha nothing like some deer antler velvet to get you pumped haha
Old 10-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #10844
but i poop from there!?!?!?
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed

quantum's Tacoma Gallery
i take this: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Six-Star-N....2lbs/12516995 cause its cheaper than energy drinks and coffee

i also have a protein shake every morning: 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, 1 scoop protein, 1 scoop peanut butter, half a banana, couple sliced strawberries
Old 10-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #10845
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Worlds strongest man is on cbs sports
Old 10-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #10846
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I take a multi. But only one pill a day. Not three
Old 10-16-2013, 08:04 PM   #10847
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Not the brightest idea haha... youre going to get others sick too!

That's the way to do it! Cracked out ready to pounce!
Disinfected everything I touched

Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
I know this is beating a dead horse; but what supplements do you guys take? Personally I'm not a supp guy but I do take whey and creatine after every workout. Sometimes casein.

What kinds of supps do you take? Don't care so much about the brand, want to know what supps are legit and what are bro-fuelers.
Food
Protein
Animal pak vitamins
Pre
Creatine
Old 10-16-2013, 08:48 PM   #10848
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Supplements are just that, supplements... they shouldnt replace anything in a normal well balanced diet... carbs proteins and fats.... i try to eat extremely healthy all the time and add very little to no cheating. The reason I take all of my stuff is A: It works and B: I want to give my body every possible chance to grow.... When its time for contest prep Ill be taking a CLA - Just to help
Old 10-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #10849
Casey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud ofCasey05Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettb View Post
I know this is beating a dead horse; but what supplements do you guys take? Personally I'm not a supp guy but I do take whey and creatine after every workout. Sometimes casein.

What kinds of supps do you take? Don't care so much about the brand, want to know what supps are legit and what are bro-fuelers.
multiple vitamin
Amplified wheybolic protein
Re-Feed casein protein
CLA
Bpi's B4
Fish oil
Flax seed
Vitamin C
Waterx
Jack3d (original version)
Image sports Vein
Old 10-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #10850
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Why take tribulus? If you want to boost testosterone levels, just take test haha. From everything I've read, tribulus doesn't work, but IGF-1...ahahaha nothing like some deer antler velvet to get you pumped haha
Dude that's all I take, trib and IGF-1. It's one helluva pump!
Old 10-16-2013, 09:05 PM   #10851
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
with all the money you guys are spending, might as well jump on var lol
Old 10-16-2013, 09:13 PM   #10852

Law Enforcement:
The government should sell supps, they'd make shit loads of money.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #10854
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
just take ZMA, at least its somewhat proven
Old 10-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #10855

Law Enforcement:
I fucking take EVERYTHING!!! My dick and balls is so small and I have deer antlers growing outta my ass....but my chestnbi's...always pumped as shit.
Old 10-16-2013, 09:33 PM   #10856
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I fucking take EVERYTHING!!! My dick and balls is so small and I have deer antlers growing outta my ass....but my chestnbi's...always pumped as shit.
dude did you hear about those eagle eggs?
Old 10-16-2013, 09:50 PM   #10857

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
dude did you hear about those eagle eggs?
I love eagles...do they have razor sharp talons?
Old 10-16-2013, 09:56 PM   #10858

Quote:
I love eagles...do they have razor sharp talons?
don't do the eagle eggs.

you can do anything but the eagle eggs.

They were a lie
Old 10-16-2013, 10:00 PM   #10859

Law Enforcement:
You need a Morpheus meme:

What if I told you...

The eagle eggs were a lie.

Products Discussed in this Thread