Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2014, 05:38 AM   #21781
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
your selfie game is reaching high-school female levels
Old 06-13-2014, 10:31 AM   #21782
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Since I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow and my new workout plan is 6 days on, 1 day off, I doubled up today to get them all in before I turn into an alcoholic, fried-fish eating machine for 6 days.

I did today's scheduled shoulder workout, as well as tomorrow's arm workout and skipped the tabata and cardio because I was tired as fuq after all that shit!

Shoulders:

clean and press: 8 sets of 3 @ 135, 2 sets of 3 @ 115
dumbbell lat raises: 6 sets of 5 w/ 30 lb dumbbells
dumbbell front raises: 5 sets of 6 w/ 20 lb dumbbells
dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets of 10 w/ 100 lb dumbbells
seated dumbbell military press: 2 sets of 15 w/ 20 lb dumbbells
dumbbell front upright rows: 1 set of 30 w/ 25 lb dumbbells (ascending reps)

Arms:

Triset #1: (3 sets of all three workouts back-to-back-to-back w/ no rest)

skull-crushers: 3 sets of 10 @ 75 lbs
standing barbell curl: 3 sets of 10 @ 65 lbs
leg press calve raises: 3 sets to max @ 295 lbs

Triset #2:

rope push down: 3 sets lbs per rep (60 lbs = 60 reps)
cable curls: 3 sets lbs per rep (40 lbs = 40 reps)
seated calve raise: as many as you can do in 1 min @ 110 lbs

Triset #3:

reverse grip pushdowns: 3 sets lbs per rep (60 lbs = 60 reps)
rope hammer curls: 3 sets lbs per rep (30 lbs = 30 reps)
calve raises: as many as you can do in 1 min @ 200 lbs

FUCKIN DONE SON!
Old 06-13-2014, 12:21 PM   #21783
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Knee locked up on me yesterday...just seems to be getting worse...moved my PT appt up to 6/24....possible torn minscus ...if that's the case, surgery / 4-6wks recovery
Old 06-13-2014, 12:33 PM   #21784
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your selfie game is reaching high-school female levels
Uhm no...high school girls get around more in 7 days than I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Jellystone?
Yes that's right!
Old 06-13-2014, 12:41 PM   #21785
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yellowstone is ghey. Please tell me you fished while up there though.
Old 06-13-2014, 12:41 PM   #21786
I bring the feel goods w/a heavy load of sarcasm
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Knee locked up on me yesterday...just seems to be getting worse...moved my PT appt up to 6/24....possible torn minscus ...if that's the case, surgery / 4-6wks recovery

That stinks dude, sorry
Old 06-13-2014, 12:43 PM   #21787
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Yellowstone is ghey. Please tell me you fished while up there though.
You're gay.

I went through 5 national parks, 9 states, went to two dams and traveled 5000 miles in 7 days. Didn't have time to fish Lol!
Old 06-13-2014, 12:52 PM   #21788
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
You're gay.

I went through 5 national parks, 9 states, went to two dams, traveled 5000 miles in 7 days, and took over 9000 selfies. Didn't have time to fish Lol!
FIXT
Old 06-13-2014, 12:53 PM   #21789

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
FIXT
That's a lie. I took over 9000 pics of my car, though!
Old 06-13-2014, 12:56 PM   #21790
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Send some to me. I am in the mood to shop.
Old 06-13-2014, 01:00 PM   #21791

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Send some to me. I am in the mood to shop.
They are in the tw frs owners thread
Old 06-13-2014, 03:46 PM   #21792
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This is true
Old 06-13-2014, 04:41 PM   #21793
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like come August I'm gonna be out for a while. Found out last night that I need surgery on my shoulder from a motocross injury 5 years ago. Gonna have some ligaments reattached and bone spurs shaved off of my rotator cuff. Doc said it could take 4-6 months before I could start doing my normal workouts again... Anyone have shoulder surgery before? If so, what was recovery like?
Old 06-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #21794

Law Enforcement:
Just had another bmi test done...down 4 lbs and 2% in bf so that puts me walking around at 188 lbs and 9.7%
Old 06-13-2014, 05:21 PM   #21795
I've been packing weight on. 217.5 today...got some chunk . Loving it haha. I am gonna have to start running soon as the pup is starting to need a bit more than a walk already.
Old 06-13-2014, 05:28 PM   #21796
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
who benches the most on TW? T4R? I know it's definitely not me and my measley 270
Old 06-13-2014, 06:20 PM   #21797
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
who benches the most on TW? T4R? I know it's definitely not me and my measley 270

Not me. I'm only at 285

On another note...I made breakfast for dinner...
5 eggs, 5 biscuits, and don't remember how many pieces of bacon

Old 06-13-2014, 07:07 PM   #21798
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
Ha im out. I only bench 185. But I'm still pretty new. So my gains will be fast
Old 06-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #21799
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Not me. Last max was 295 pre-cut...I'd say it's around 275 now.

Products Discussed in this Thread