Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2014, 12:39 AM   #21801
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ that's exactly what i'm seeing everywhere... i'm literally dumbfounded.

when people actually do try compound movements it's on par with that video, however it's mostly isolation shit along with the usual curls in the squat rack and shrugs in the cage, but of course when people are dialing in their sick striations and getting the posterior delts to really pop it's with belts and gloves and excessive grunts while wearing tanks to show off one's sick ass tribal ink whilst having their ears tucked inside their flat bill camo hat and of course pants... because who has time for that leg day shit
Old 06-20-2014, 01:33 AM   #21802
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

when people actually do try compound movements it's on par with that video, however it's mostly isolation shit along with the usual curls in the squat rack and shrugs in the cage, but of course when people are dialing in their sick striations and getting the posterior delts to really pop it's with belts and gloves and excessive grunts while wearing tanks to show off one's sick ass tribal ink whilst having their ears tucked inside their flat bill camo hat and of course pants... because who has time for that leg day shit

You forgot flip flops
Old 06-20-2014, 08:57 AM   #21803
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post

You don't go to the same gym as me do you??
Old 06-20-2014, 10:03 AM   #21804
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Wait which LA do you go to??
Old 06-20-2014, 10:19 AM   #21805
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
Wait which LA do you go to??
Dobson and Warner
Old 06-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #21806
Don't mind me, I'm only slightly stupid
HamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHamerMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
HamerMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dobson and Warner
Oh damn. I don't go to that one but I have a buddy that lives like 2 minutes away from that one
Old 06-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #21807
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm out in goodyear
Old 06-20-2014, 11:50 AM   #21808
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well I am done with assault. The beta alanine is to in consistent for me. One day I'll be fine and the next I look like a bright red crack head.
Old 06-20-2014, 11:54 AM   #21809
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Well I am done with assault. The beta alanine is to in consistent for me. One day I'll be fine and the next I look like a bright red crack head.
Lol assault does that to me too... I take ON Platinum Pre now and it seems better as far as the Beta Alanine hitting me
Old 06-20-2014, 12:35 PM   #21810
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

My fav pwo other than the original craze (before it got banned) is animal rage. I recommend it if anybody is looking to try something new.

BTW chest day PR. 230x10 on bench. Feelsgoodman
Old 06-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #21811
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Interesting. Was about to buy some this weekend to replace my C4.

FWIW, assault was the worst product I've had in a long time. Some love it, but I hated how bloated it made me feel and it didn't really give me energy or a pump
Old 06-20-2014, 07:22 PM   #21812
anotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shedanotherreject is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anotherreject's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been hitting the gym for 7 months now and must ask, where the proper gym etiquette went? I swear i am the only person who wipes down benches and machines when im done and puts my weights back. And im getting pissed at people who leave weight on a bar and disappear , when i jump on it they reappear saying they just have one more set. I understand if somebody is between sets, you stay next to the bench so everybody knows you are using it.
Old 06-20-2014, 08:53 PM   #21813
www.ecgfabrication.com
StealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Interesting. Was about to buy some this weekend to replace my C4.
Assault made me feel like complete crap when I took it...

Currently using 1MR Vortex and its pretty damn awesome, although the blueberry lemon ice trial flavor I got could taste much better...
Old 06-20-2014, 09:08 PM   #21814
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTaco View Post
Assault made me feel like complete crap when I took it...

Currently using 1MR Vortex and its pretty damn awesome, although the blueberry lemon ice trial flavor I got could taste much better...
I got that as a trial, too. Keep forgetting to try it.
Old 06-20-2014, 09:20 PM   #21815
www.ecgfabrication.com
StealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedStealthTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alec
StealthTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwalden2 View Post
I got that as a trial, too. Keep forgetting to try it.

Favorite preworkout I've had so far, and I've tried a lot haha
Old 06-20-2014, 10:00 PM   #21816
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthTaco View Post
Favorite preworkout I've had so far, and I've tried a lot haha
I'll try to remember it tomorrow.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:05 AM   #21817
I need new tires :/
Poe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPoe101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
Poe101's Tacoma Gallery
If you haven't heard of it, check out Blackmarket Labs AdreNOlyn cuts/bulk.
Those guys make excellent pwo's and are very dedicated to their product.
Old 06-21-2014, 01:54 AM   #21818
a.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys! Just saw this thread and figured I might as well get in it as I am a lifter myself. Just going to throw some info out there about me. I am 22 years old. I have been lifting on and off, mostly on though, for 8 years. I'm sitting at 203 as of this morning at about 5'7 or so.
Pr's are as follows:
Bench-365
Squat- 500 with knee wraps, 465 w/o
Power clean- 315
Deadlift- 465

My bench and squat have been in the past year, PC and deads were set when I was 18. I haven't had the opportunity go PC that heavy, though I have done 275 for easy reps about 1.5 years ago. Deads I did 405 for a few just a few months ago too.

About assult, I have personally loved it. I've tried a bunch a pwo's and that was one I always found that gave me a great pump.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:33 AM   #21819
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.smo View Post
Hey guys! Just saw this thread and figured I might as well get in it as I am a lifter myself. Just going to throw some info out there about me. I am 22 years old. I have been lifting on and off, mostly on though, for 8 years. I'm sitting at 203 as of this morning at about 5'7 or so.
Pr's are as follows:
Bench-365
Squat- 500 with knee wraps, 465 w/o
Power clean- 315
Deadlift- 465

My bench and squat have been in the past year, PC and deads were set when I was 18. I haven't had the opportunity go PC that heavy, though I have done 275 for easy reps about 1.5 years ago. Deads I did 405 for a few just a few months ago too.

About assult, I have personally loved it. I've tried a bunch a pwo's and that was one I always found that gave me a great pump.
good numbers

Just curious why your deads are low (for someone with a 365 bench and 500 squat)?
Old 06-21-2014, 02:51 AM   #21820
a.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the sheda.smo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
a.smo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post
good numbers

Just curious why your deads are low (for someone with a 365 bench and 500 squat)?

In high school, I was taught by a power lifter who didn't really like deads. He was my mentor for years and I listened to him greatly. I still talk to him whenever I need advice about power lifting. He was the reason my PC was so high. I had nearly perfect form. My clean and jerk was 285 and snatch was 245. I used to do all sorts of crazy exercises to increase those numbers. But because he was never into deads I never got into them. Once I get a new job(hopefully soon), I'm going to get back into them and I want to raise it a good bit.

Products Discussed in this Thread