Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 01:10 PM   #22521
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
This doesn't compare to deer tenderloin, but it sure is good:

435 calories, 53 g protein, 37 g carbs, 10 g fat
Old 07-10-2014, 02:00 PM   #22522
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Just had half of a big fat calzone... good stuff
Half? Better step your game up
Old 07-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #22523
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
What this be?!

2 scoops of ON chocolate whey, a banana, and a tbsp of peanut butter. For an extra 110 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbs, and 1.5 g fat, I throw in a packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal on my bulks. Talk about defuckinglicious!
Old 07-10-2014, 02:34 PM   #22524
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
2 scoops of ON chocolate whey, a banana, and a tbsp of peanut butter. For an extra 110 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbs, and 1.5 g fat, I throw in a packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal on my bulks. Talk about defuckinglicious!
ON chocolate whey in my opinion is the best tasting protein shake hands down
Old 07-10-2014, 03:22 PM   #22526

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post

x2
Old 07-10-2014, 03:34 PM   #22527
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone try the avocado in their protein shakes yet? Mmmmmm protein pudding
Old 07-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #22528
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
Have you tried Isopure's chocolate? Yeah... That shit is delicious.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:09 PM   #22529
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Just found the cure for dry fucking ass meat. CHEESE WhIZ!! 2tbsp is only 80 cal and makes everything taste like heaven.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:15 PM   #22530
(Not the real George Strait)
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Yall niggaz crazy
Old 07-10-2014, 04:18 PM   #22531
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bitch needs some meat on them bones. Gross! This is more my preference:

would plow with the force of a thousand suns
Old 07-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #22532

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Just found the cure for dry fucking ass meat. CHEESE WhIZ!! 2tbsp is only 80 cal and makes everything taste like heaven.

Have you ever heard of brining meat? It works best for pork chops. You set the meat in a saltwater solution for a couple hours and it makes it juicy as hell. Of course, there's nothing wrong with cheese whiz either
Old 07-10-2014, 04:32 PM   #22533

Did upper body day, while doing some OHP, i saw this girl out the corner of my eye, squatting 315 with perfect form. i was shocked. kinda just stood there and watched her like a creepo for a minute lol

Quote:
Have you ever heard of brining meat? It works best for pork chops. You set the meat in a saltwater solution for a couple hours and it makes it juicy as hell. Of course, there's nothing wrong with cheese whiz either
might have to give it a try.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:43 PM   #22534

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Did upper body day, while doing some OHP, i saw this girl out the corner of my eye, squatting 315 with perfect form. i was shocked. kinda just stood there and watched her like a creepo for a minute lol

might have to give it a try.

Just do 3/4 cup of salt per gallon of warm water so the salt will dissolve and let it soak in the fridge for 2 or 3 hrs prior to cooking. I do it with pork, chops, turkey and chicken

I'm having workout withdrawals. Can't wait for Monday to get here.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:28 PM   #22535

My last meal
Old 07-10-2014, 06:33 PM   #22536

Quote:
This father/son duo works out every day doing heavy weight with horrible form... I feel bad for the son cause the father is gonna fuck up his back encouraging the bad form. Literally didn't straighten out back at all during this deadlift
Or have I been doing deadlifts wrong my entire life? Lol
there are buncha people like this in my gym.

1 couple where the dude is a mega D bag who treats his girlfriend like shit, he keeps yelling at her and try to teach her how to lift but he himself has no fucking clue how to lift.

And then there is a father and son kinda like yours but the dad looks like he is stuck in the 80s with his capri jeans and wife beater, teaching his son how to half squat and bench 6 inches off your chest.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:09 PM   #22537
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This father/son duo works out every day doing heavy weight with horrible form... I feel bad for the son cause the father is gonna fuck up his back encouraging the bad form. Literally didn't straighten out back at all during this deadlift
Or have I been doing deadlifts wrong my entire life? Lol
snap city bitch
snap snap city bitch

dat back round

that bar so far in front
Old 07-10-2014, 07:48 PM   #22538
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Have you ever been tempted to say anything to them or no?

I thought about trying to say something but didn't know if it'd be rude...
Its so hard to say something to someone in the gym cuz people now a days dont know how to take a pointer. its a rare occasion ill step in to say something but thats about as bad as it can get you might wana step in and just let em know...atleast then you know you tried and when he slips a disk you can say "i told you so"
Old 07-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #22539

Quote:

one day that dude was straight up yelling at his girl and i couldn't take it anymore and stepped in, and told him to cool his shit or i'll cool it for him. His GF was good looking but really overweight. i hope she gets in shape and dump his ass.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #22540
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

if it's dangerous, say something

Products Discussed in this Thread