Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 08:50 AM   #22681
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Bitch needs some meat on them bones. Gross! This is more my preference:

×463829959473626 just to beat kase
Old 07-10-2014, 11:13 AM   #22683
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Deer tenderloin
Old 07-10-2014, 12:07 PM   #22684
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Tokyo Joe's
Old 07-10-2014, 12:10 PM   #22685
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
This doesn't compare to deer tenderloin, but it sure is good:

435 calories, 53 g protein, 37 g carbs, 10 g fat
Old 07-10-2014, 01:00 PM   #22686
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Just had half of a big fat calzone... good stuff
Half? Better step your game up
Old 07-10-2014, 01:14 PM   #22687
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This doesn't compare to deer tenderloin, but it sure is good:

435 calories, 53 g protein, 37 g carbs, 10 g fat

What this be?!
Old 07-10-2014, 01:25 PM   #22688
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
What this be?!

2 scoops of ON chocolate whey, a banana, and a tbsp of peanut butter. For an extra 110 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbs, and 1.5 g fat, I throw in a packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal on my bulks. Talk about defuckinglicious!
Old 07-10-2014, 01:34 PM   #22689
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2 scoops of ON chocolate whey, a banana, and a tbsp of peanut butter. For an extra 110 calories, 3 g protein, 22 g carbs, and 1.5 g fat, I throw in a packet of apple cinnamon oatmeal on my bulks. Talk about defuckinglicious!
ON chocolate whey in my opinion is the best tasting protein shake hands down
Old 07-10-2014, 02:22 PM   #22691

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post

x2
Old 07-10-2014, 02:34 PM   #22692
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Anyone try the avocado in their protein shakes yet? Mmmmmm protein pudding
Old 07-10-2014, 02:54 PM   #22693
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
Have you tried Isopure's chocolate? Yeah... That shit is delicious.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #22694
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Just found the cure for dry fucking ass meat. CHEESE WhIZ!! 2tbsp is only 80 cal and makes everything taste like heaven.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:15 PM   #22695
Large Breast Enthusiast
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Yall niggaz crazy
Old 07-10-2014, 03:18 PM   #22696
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Bitch needs some meat on them bones. Gross! This is more my preference:

would plow with the force of a thousand suns
Old 07-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #22697

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Just found the cure for dry fucking ass meat. CHEESE WhIZ!! 2tbsp is only 80 cal and makes everything taste like heaven.

Have you ever heard of brining meat? It works best for pork chops. You set the meat in a saltwater solution for a couple hours and it makes it juicy as hell. Of course, there's nothing wrong with cheese whiz either
Old 07-10-2014, 03:32 PM   #22698

Did upper body day, while doing some OHP, i saw this girl out the corner of my eye, squatting 315 with perfect form. i was shocked. kinda just stood there and watched her like a creepo for a minute lol

Quote:
Have you ever heard of brining meat? It works best for pork chops. You set the meat in a saltwater solution for a couple hours and it makes it juicy as hell. Of course, there's nothing wrong with cheese whiz either
might have to give it a try.
Old 07-10-2014, 03:43 PM   #22699

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Did upper body day, while doing some OHP, i saw this girl out the corner of my eye, squatting 315 with perfect form. i was shocked. kinda just stood there and watched her like a creepo for a minute lol

might have to give it a try.

Just do 3/4 cup of salt per gallon of warm water so the salt will dissolve and let it soak in the fridge for 2 or 3 hrs prior to cooking. I do it with pork, chops, turkey and chicken

I'm having workout withdrawals. Can't wait for Monday to get here.
Old 07-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #22700
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
This father/son duo works out every day doing heavy weight with horrible form... I feel bad for the son cause the father is gonna fuck up his back encouraging the bad form. Literally didn't straighten out back at all during this deadlift
Or have I been doing deadlifts wrong my entire life? Lol

Products Discussed in this Thread