Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2014, 05:28 PM   #22701
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
My last meal
Old 07-10-2014, 05:33 PM   #22702
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
This father/son duo works out every day doing heavy weight with horrible form... I feel bad for the son cause the father is gonna fuck up his back encouraging the bad form. Literally didn't straighten out back at all during this deadlift
Or have I been doing deadlifts wrong my entire life? Lol
there are buncha people like this in my gym.

1 couple where the dude is a mega D bag who treats his girlfriend like shit, he keeps yelling at her and try to teach her how to lift but he himself has no fucking clue how to lift.

And then there is a father and son kinda like yours but the dad looks like he is stuck in the 80s with his capri jeans and wife beater, teaching his son how to half squat and bench 6 inches off your chest.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #22703
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This father/son duo works out every day doing heavy weight with horrible form... I feel bad for the son cause the father is gonna fuck up his back encouraging the bad form. Literally didn't straighten out back at all during this deadlift
Or have I been doing deadlifts wrong my entire life? Lol
snap city bitch
snap snap city bitch

dat back round

that bar so far in front
Old 07-10-2014, 06:29 PM   #22704
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
there are buncha people like this in my gym.

1 couple where the dude is a mega D bag who treats his girlfriend like shit, he keeps yelling at her and try to teach her how to lift but he himself has no fucking clue how to lift.

And then there is a father and son kinda like yours but the dad looks like he is stuck in the 80s with his capri jeans and wife beater, teaching his son how to half squat and bench 6 inches off your chest.

Have you ever been tempted to say anything to them or no?

I thought about trying to say something but didn't know if it'd be rude...
Old 07-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #22705
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its so hard to say something to someone in the gym cuz people now a days dont know how to take a pointer. its a rare occasion ill step in to say something but thats about as bad as it can get you might wana step in and just let em know...atleast then you know you tried and when he slips a disk you can say "i told you so"
Old 07-10-2014, 06:54 PM   #22706

Quote:

one day that dude was straight up yelling at his girl and i couldn't take it anymore and stepped in, and told him to cool his shit or i'll cool it for him. His GF was good looking but really overweight. i hope she gets in shape and dump his ass.
Old 07-10-2014, 06:55 PM   #22707
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

if it's dangerous, say something
Old 07-10-2014, 07:11 PM   #22708
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
if it's dangerous, say something
This is about the only time I say anything...
Old 07-10-2014, 07:27 PM   #22709
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I don't say anything...the equipment says consult someone first, and you sign a waiver...I don't fucking care...hurt yourself, one less asshat in my gym to fuck with my workout
Old 07-10-2014, 07:28 PM   #22710

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I don't say anything...the equipment says consult someone first, and you sign a waiver...I don't fucking care...hurt yourself, one less asshat in my gym to fuck with my workout
that's my attitude now too, esp if they act like dick bags.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #22712
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pizza diet time
Old 07-10-2014, 08:07 PM   #22713
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pretty much sums me up also.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:13 PM   #22714
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Quote:

x2. I work at a gym and don't even tell people what to do. The majority will get butthurt and not listen anyway
Old 07-10-2014, 08:26 PM   #22716
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
guy at vitamin shoppe just asked me if I crossfit

compliment?

Did you hit on him ?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:50 PM   #22718

Quote:

compliment?
He wants the d
Old 07-10-2014, 09:10 PM   #22719
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

compliment?
Had some guys come to the gym today knocking on the door. I went over and let them in and they said "we were looking for Crossfit". I said "Oh, so you don't lift, I guess?"

They just looked at me and turned around and walked off...
Old 07-10-2014, 09:14 PM   #22720
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
3rd day in with Crossfit. Didn't work out today, but they certified me as a trainer and hooked me up with a 45% discount on the Reebok website. I used it to order pink and camo matching everything plus shoes for light lifts and another pair for "heavy" lifts.

Products Discussed in this Thread