Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2014, 10:40 PM   #23781
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
Don't you hate it when two chicks approach you, and the one trying to talk to you is not the hotter one. what do you do brahs?
try to get em both lol like corey said just keep an uglier friend around then you'll always get the hotter one by default hahaha
Old 08-04-2014, 10:42 PM   #23782
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
incline leg press warmup
200x10
400x10
400x10

back squat
135x5
225x5
245x5
265x3
275x2
295x2

so fucking close to 315
front pause squat
135x3 3 sec pause in the hole
155x3 same

deficit DL's
135x10
225x5
245x5
275x3
275x3

SLDL
135x5
135x5
155x5

I gotta learn how to do these better. Either I straighten my leg too much and do a cross between romanian/SLDL or some weird snap city shit

clean/jerks
95x5
135x5
145x5
155x5
155x3

calf raises

im down 5lbs
5 more to go in the next few weeks then i'll be race weight
Old 08-04-2014, 11:00 PM   #23783
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
dude... lol

http://imgur.com/gallery/O5TuZLC

edit: i'm not good at this posting gifs from other sites shit

I tried to post it too...not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
That's why you have to keep a less atractive friend around to kick the ugly one to, so you can score the babe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
try to get em both lol like corey said just keep an uglier friend around then you'll always get the hotter one by default hahaha
Now I have to figure out if I am the ugly wingman.
Old 08-05-2014, 05:39 AM   #23784
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Don't you hate it when two chicks approach you, and the one trying to talk to you is not the hotter one. what do you do brahs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
That's why you have to keep a less atractive friend around to kick the ugly one to, so you can score the babe.
Reverse grenadeing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamerMan View Post
I heard they boost the hell out of your metabolism and help with strength._.
Quote:
My dad is saying I should take creatine._.
Your #1 priority should be dieting. Get your diet in check and, if you STILL need more crap, then that's when you want to supplement. To supplement means to complete or enhance something else when added to it. If your mom is going to pay for everything, you shouldn't need protein powder, or anything else for that matter. The only time you'd need a liver protector is if you're going on Spring Break and will be drinking for 5 days straight or if you're on an oral PH cycle. Since you're too young to drink or do PH's, you absolutely do not need a liver protector. Creatine MAY benefit you, but only if your diet is okay. Hell, lifting isn't even going to benefit you if your diet sucks. Get your diet right, THEN focus on everything else. I wouldn't worry about any other supplement; 99% of that shit is designed to prey on people who don't know what they're doing. You don't NEED any of it with a good diet.

Your priorities should be:
diet
finding a good workout plan like this one
combining the two to get laid
Old 08-05-2014, 05:43 AM   #23785
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also, I started my bulk exactly 1 week ago and am up 2.5 lbs. I almost jizzed when I stepped on the scale
Old 08-05-2014, 05:58 AM   #23786
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: LT
Name: Kyle
KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
forget both of them and find a better chick

Quote:
creatine is good but listen to zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Reverse grenadeing?

Your #1 priority should be dieting. Get your diet in check and, if you STILL need more crap, then that's when you want to supplement. To supplement means to complete or enhance something else when added to it. If your mom is going to pay for everything, you shouldn't need protein powder, or anything else for that matter. The only time you'd need a liver protector is if you're going on Spring Break and will be drinking for 5 days straight or if you're on an oral PH cycle. Since you're too young to drink or do PH's, you absolutely do not need a liver protector. Creatine MAY benefit you, but only if your diet is okay. Hell, lifting isn't even going to benefit you if your diet sucks. Get your diet right, THEN focus on everything else. I wouldn't worry about any other supplement; 99% of that shit is designed to prey on people who don't know what they're doing. You don't NEED any of it with a good diet.

Your priorities should be:
diet
finding a good workout plan like this one
combining the two to get laid
youre young.. listen to this man! eat food, eat well, cut out the CRAP, cheat on a day or two... stay current with exercise. You need to find a balance and keep it fun

Quote:
Also, I started my bulk exactly 1 week ago and am up 2.5 lbs. I almost jizzed when I stepped on the scale
2.5lbs of fat.. in your ass its okay I like the junk in the trunk
Old 08-05-2014, 06:10 AM   #23787

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
2.5lbs of fat.. in your ass its okay I like the junk in the trunk
Oh, I definitely know it's not all muscle, but it feels good to actually seeing my weight go up, rather than down!
Old 08-05-2014, 06:20 AM   #23788
Stormtrooper
KCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shedKCDuran is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh, I definitely know it's not all muscle, but it feels good to actually seeing my weight go up, rather than down!
my biggest and only complain of gaining weight back is getting my love handles back... really not a fan... im thinking about cleaning stuff up diet wise.. we'll see ive been enjoying my food lately
Old 08-05-2014, 06:23 AM   #23789
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm with everyone else in that you should make sure you're eating a lot. But I don't think creatine is a bad idea... just drink tons of water and eat lots of food.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:30 AM   #23790

Quote:
my biggest and only complain of gaining weight back is getting my love handles back... really not a fan... im thinking about cleaning stuff up diet wise.. we'll see ive been enjoying my food lately
Heard that. That's why I'm staying only 500 calories above maintenance the whole bulk, rather than going nuts and eating everything in sight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGE STRAIT View Post
I'm with everyone else in that you should make sure you're eating a lot. But I don't think creatine is a bad idea... just drink tons of water and eat lots of food.
And learn what it actually does. I don't take anything until I know exactly how it works and what it's doing.
Old 08-05-2014, 07:34 AM   #23791
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Heard that. That's why I'm staying only 500 calories above maintenance the whole bulk, rather than going nuts and eating everything in sight.

And learn what it actually does. I don't take anything until I know exactly how it works and what it's doing.
THIS. I wont take anything that I cant explain to someone on how it works and why you should take it or cycle it or shouldnt take it... People say bodybuilders are stupid. But really, most of them are freaking smart, they know how things work with what. Knowledge is power and power is gains!
Old 08-05-2014, 07:57 AM   #23792

Just read a really good article on Simply Shredded about bulking and macros.

http://www.simplyshredded.com/bulking-guide.html

Also, there's a picture of Noemi Olah in there

Old 08-05-2014, 08:03 AM   #23793
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
going to give this a read after I come back from lunch... moved on to base housing with the wife.. I love it... no more packing the whole day and I can make a nice lunch at home (6min away) and im 4min away from the gym!
Old 08-05-2014, 08:04 AM   #23794
GEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shedGEORGE STRAIT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
GEORGE STRAIT's Tacoma Gallery
Fukk. I've got one of those annoying spastic muscle twitches today.. Normally if I get one it'll be in my shoulder but today I've got one in my lower abs and it is quite a weird sensation
Old 08-05-2014, 10:40 AM   #23795
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

went on egay

"Wonder if there's any deals on lifting shoes"
"Oh hey...look at that"

$175 lifter 2.0 plus for $120, free expedited shipping
rigid heel, same height as adipowers, uform, 3/5 the cost

get on my feet, you saucy bastards

FORGIVE ME BROJESUS, I HAVE SINNED
IT SAYS "Crossfit" ON IT
Old 08-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #23796
Stormtrooper

KCDuran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
went on egay

"Oh hey...look at that"

IT SAYS "Crossfit" ON IT
crossfit - gains lost, bragging rights enabled
Old 08-05-2014, 10:43 AM   #23797
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
went on egay

"Oh hey...look at that"

IT SAYS "Crossfit" ON IT
You got robbed, Target sells converse for 40 bucks.
Old 08-05-2014, 10:45 AM   #23798

Quote:
crossfit - gains lost, bragging rights enabled
can't say reebok doesn't know how to brand
Old 08-05-2014, 10:46 AM   #23799
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
went on egay

"Oh hey...look at that"

IT SAYS "Crossfit" ON IT

Products Discussed in this Thread