Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-31-2011, 01:42 PM   #21
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
what supplements have you had bad side effects with? i've never had a side effect except for an occasional protein fart? lol
Kidney stones from creatine and No xplode 2 years in a row. So I stay far far away from that crap.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:43 PM   #22
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Kidney stones from creatine and No xplode 2 years in a row. So I stay far far away from that crap.
was that from not drinking enough water?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:46 PM   #23
trackwhore is on a distinguished road
trackwhore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
was that from not drinking enough water?
Yeah im sure it's from lack of water...I use that no xplode and take creatine and you have to drink at leat 8 glasses of water per day.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:47 PM   #24
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know i'm not very big, but i've never considered my self un healthy small?

and no i didnt take this pic for TW i took it for my gf haha

where in tempe do you lift?
Old 01-31-2011, 01:48 PM   #25
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamNswiss on rye View Post
where in tempe do you lift?
la fitness

dobson and warner
Old 01-31-2011, 02:01 PM   #26
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
My workout plan is day 1: chest and triceps day 2:back and biceps day 3:legs,shoulders and traps and do abs every other day then rest one day and start all over again. Been liftin just over a year seriously and im 18 years old 175 lbs about 5'11 or 6'0foot and im pretty good sized and have a mean six pack, if you have any questions bro just hit me up
Old 01-31-2011, 02:06 PM   #27
Thucker is on a distinguished road
Thucker's Tacoma Gallery
-Chest, Tris, and Abs
- Back and Bis
- Leg and abs
- Shoulders, traps, lats
- Off
Repeat

I'm another small framed guy. 5'-8" 160-165lbs 8-10% body fat. I work in an office and sit most of the day. I have to workout so I don't get fat.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:12 PM   #28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thucker View Post
-Chest, Tris, and Abs
- Back and Bis
- Leg and abs
- Shoulders, traps, lats
- Off
Repeat

I'm another small framed guy. 5'-8" 160-165lbs 8-10% body fat. I work in an office and sit most of the day. I have to workout so I don't get fat.
it sucks having a small frame, we have to work out harder just to try and gain mass
Old 01-31-2011, 02:13 PM   #29
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWhiteTaco View Post
My workout plan is day 1: chest and triceps day 2:back and biceps day 3:legs,shoulders and traps and do abs every other day then rest one day and start all over again. Been liftin just over a year seriously and im 18 years old 175 lbs about 5'11 or 6'0foot and im pretty good sized and have a mean six pack, if you have any questions bro just hit me up
Im 20 175 511 haha no six pack though! Im going to try to lose some body fat then start getting big like I was in high school for football!
More to come after the gym ill tell yall what my routine is and see what yall think!

Ty
Old 01-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #30
ˇYo Quiero Taco World!
hamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamNswiss on rye is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
hamNswiss on rye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
la fitness

dobson and warner
oh ok, ive been in there. im now at 24 hour at baseline/101
Old 01-31-2011, 03:05 PM   #31
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
I barley ever use weights. I do alot of variations of push ups pull ups dips handstand push ups and alot of body weight exercises. Also alot expolosion exercises. All my friends used to laugh at me because i didnt really use weights. One day they made me get on the bench press to max out and I maxed 355 weighing only 165. The next day all three of them were doing push ups and pull ups lol.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:19 PM   #32
Nom Nom Nom
05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05RedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
05RedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I have been working out since 15 and I am 25 now, well will be 26 this year. I used to lift heavy, maxed out at 275 on bench press. I am not big at 5' 10" weighing 180lbs. Right now I do a lot of cardio and abs mixed with some weights, nothing heavy 3-4 sets 10-12reps. I don't want to get big, just toned. I don't use any supplements.
Old 01-31-2011, 03:22 PM   #33
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Monday - Chest, Back, Shoulders
Tuesday - Biceps, Triceps, Forearms
Wednesday - Squats, Powercleans, Hangcleans
Thursday - Cardio, Abs.
Friday - Rest
Weekends - Cardio

I take Jack3d before workouts
Some Gnc Whey Protein After
And GNC beyond Raw Re-Forge before I go to bed.
Old 01-31-2011, 04:23 PM   #34
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Ive been subscribed to mens health magazine for over 6 yrs adn they want me to do this:
Monday- bench press chinup deadlift (do 25 total reps of each exercise, using a weight you can lift 4 to 6 times before your speed slows down or your form changes. rest 60 seconds between sets.)

Tuesday- REST

Wednesday- Dumbbell single-arm shoulder press, Dumbbell single-arm row, Dumbbell lunge or stepup. (Do 40 total reps of each exercise with each arm or leg, using a weight you can lift 10 to 12 times before your speed slows down or your form changes. Do all the reps of each exercise before resting. Rest 45 seconds between sets.)

Thursday-REST

Friday- Barbell bent-over row, dip, squat. (Do 15 total reps of each exercise, using a weight you can lift 2 to 3 times before your speed slows down or your form changes. Rest about 90 seconds between sets.

Repeat on monday! and they said this is the best way to "pack on muscle".

what do yall think?

Ty
Old 01-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #35
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I would do more than 3 days a week if you can. Maybe 4 or 5.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #36

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Thats what Mens Health wants me to do but what I do is this:
5 times a week

Monday-chest, abs, 15 min of cardio after lifting

Tuesday-back, abs, 15 min of cardio after lifting

Wednesday-quads, hamstrings, abs, 15 min of cardio after lifting

Thursday- arms, calves, abs, 15 min of cardio after lifting

Friday- Chest, and whatever I feel I didnt do hard enough and 15 min cardio.

Thats what I used to do and it worked I thought and now after a year Im starting it again unless yall think I should start the one that mens health said for me to do!

And supplement wise I take GNC Mega Men Sport Vitamins in the morning and wheyabolic extreme 60 after lifting. I put it in a shake I make with 2 scoops of peanut butter, milk, ice and the powder which is choclate I love it!

Ty
Old 01-31-2011, 05:16 PM   #37
coylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoylifut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: tk
coylifut's Tacoma Gallery
day 1. bike 50 miles
day 2. Kettlebells 1 hour
day 3. run trails 1 hour
day 4. rest
day 5. skate ski
repeat day 1-5

5'11, 165, 48 yrs young
Old 01-31-2011, 08:24 PM   #38
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Lift heavy doing compound exercises 3 days a week in the 5x5 range or 1x8-10 range. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, barbell rows, pull ups, push-ups, etc. Each day add 5 lbs to your last used weight.

What's your goal? Do you wanna get lean while gaining mass? Do HIIT Cardio and abs on your off days, get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water and eat veggies, good carbs, and decent amounts of protein 1-1.5 grams per pound of body weight. Limit your fats to those taken from nuts and oils or flaxseeds. If you just wanna get big, lift heavy eat lots of carbs and limit the cardio. If you're looking to cut, eat veggies and protein and do more cardio but keep the lifting at the same intensity.

DRINK WATER, Eat CARBS and PROTEIN! And LIFT HEAVY!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:57 PM   #39

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Lift heavy doing compound exercises 3 days a week in the 5x5 range or 1x8-10 range. Squats, deadlifts, bench press, barbell rows, pull ups, push-ups, etc. Each day add 5 lbs to your last used weight.

What's your goal? Do you wanna get lean while gaining mass? Do HIIT Cardio and abs on your off days, get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water and eat veggies, good carbs, and decent amounts of protein 1-1.5 grams per pound of body weight. Limit your fats to those taken from nuts and oils or flaxseeds. If you just wanna get big, lift heavy eat lots of carbs and limit the cardio. If you're looking to cut, eat veggies and protein and do more cardio but keep the lifting at the same intensity.

DRINK WATER, Eat CARBS and PROTEIN! And LIFT HEAVY!

DUDE........YOU ROCK!!!!!
and Thank you VERY much for serving our country!
Old 01-31-2011, 08:59 PM   #40
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No problem man, and Thank you for the support!

Products Discussed in this Thread