Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #10401
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacPro45 View Post
Lol thats funny
Old 09-27-2013, 05:50 PM   #10402
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
6/17/13:

Legs

Smith Machine Squats: 1:1:1
8 reps

ss w/

Leg Press: 1:1:1 (feet high and narrow)
Timed sets: 30 secs of non stop reps
* 5 rounds w/ 3 min rests

Walking Lunges: 3 sets of 20 steps each

Stiff Leg DB Deads
8 reps

ss w/

Lying Leg Curls:5:5:1
6 reps
*4 rounds w/ 90 sec rests

Abductors:
3x15

20mins LISS

Did legs today, thanks to Sean for the killer workout.

Instead of smith machine I used regular squat rack. And I couldn't finish the last two workouts.

N/P. LMK how u feel come Sunday
Old 09-27-2013, 07:10 PM   #10403
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv9v428_CcY
Old 09-27-2013, 07:54 PM   #10405
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I was at the gym earlier. In planet fitness they have a bunch of treadmills with huge ceiling fans over head. I got off my treadmill and there was this lady, probably mid thirties a few treadmills over, as I walked behind her, HOLY CRAP, I hadn't smelled anything that raunchy in a few days. This lady just let out a silent deadly one!

I looked her way on the way back, I had to go get a spray bottle to wipe the machine I used down, and you could tell she knew I was looking, she just kept looking straight ahead.

this is the area...

I only come here for upper body, I use the squat racks at school for legs. The workers at PF probably think I'm one of those dorks who only ever does upper body.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:04 PM   #10406
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
I was at the gym earlier. In planet fitness they have a bunch of treadmills with huge ceiling fans over head. I got off my treadmill and there was this lady, probably mid thirties a few treadmills over, as I walked behind her, HOLY CRAP, I hadn't smelled anything that raunchy in a few days. This lady just let out a silent deadly one!

I looked her way on the way back, I had to go get a spray bottle to wipe the machine I used down, and you could tell she knew I was looking, she just kept looking straight ahead.

this is the area...

I only come here for upper body, I use the squat racks at school for legs. The workers at PF probably think I'm one of those dorks who only ever does upper body.
Planet Fitness.

Don't lift too hard, you might grunt to loud...I hate those fuckers.

I'm doing legs tomorrow morning. Not excited at all.
Old 09-27-2013, 09:06 PM   #10407
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

this is the area...

That's no offense to you, either...I just hate Planet Fitness
Old 09-27-2013, 09:24 PM   #10408
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Ya i noticed a huge decrease in strength since swithing over from 5x5 to 4x8's.

You guys ever try Upper and Lower body training?

Ex.

Week1
Workout A - Upper
Workout B - Lower
Cardio
Workout A - Upper
Workout B - Lower

Week2
Workout C - Upper
Workout D - Lower
Cardio
Workout C - Upper
Workout D - Lower
Old 09-27-2013, 09:49 PM   #10409

I have a friend that does upper and lower body workouts. He does something similar to yours, except instead of doing ABAB in wk 1 and CDCD in week 2, he just does ABCD each week. I've never hit a body part more than once a week, but he said the key is to make sure you diet right for the extra training. Working out twice as much per week won't do anything if you don't up that calories and macros....you'd probably even lose size! But, I've never done it. The guy I know that does it knows his shit, though lol. He's prob 5'10, 180ish and maybe 7-8% bf. The only reason I don't try it is that my 4 a day plan works for me
Old 09-27-2013, 09:52 PM   #10410
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
Planet Fitness.

Quote:
That's no offense to you, either...I just hate Planet Fitness

NOPE! I know what you guys mean, no offense taken. But for 12 bucks a month I can get an upper body pump all day any day!

The atmosphere there is way better than the school gym though. Except for the farting lady... she should never be allowed to return!

Old 09-27-2013, 09:54 PM   #10411
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have a friend that does upper and lower body workouts. He does something similar to yours, except instead of doing ABAB in wk 1 and CDCD in week 2, he just does ABCD each week. I've never hit a body part more than once a week, but he said the key is to make sure you diet right for the extra training. Working out twice as much per week won't do anything if you don't up that calories and macros....you'd probably even lose size! But, I've never done it. The guy I know that does it knows his shit, though lol. He's prob 5'10, 180ish and maybe 7-8% bf. The only reason I don't try it is that my 4 a day plan works for me
Care to share your 4 day plan? Im looking to switch things up again
Old 09-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #10412
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Planet Fitness.

Legs are my favorite days when they are feeling as they should

nothing is better than doing legs and almost falling down the stairs because you forgot how much you just worked your legs
Old 09-27-2013, 10:21 PM   #10413
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
NOPE! I know what you guys mean, no offense taken. But for 12 bucks a month I can get an upper body pump all day any day!

The atmosphere there is way better than the school gym though. Except for the farting lady... she should never be allowed to return!

dont tell me youve never accidently ripped one when working out. I remember one time doing my lower abs on the floor mat....didnt even feel it comming. I must have look as dumb founded as the girl next to me. That was a conversation starter actually haha
Old 09-27-2013, 10:36 PM   #10414

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleMoose View Post
Care to share your 4 day plan? Im looking to switch things up again
http://www.muscleandstrength.com/wor...t-workout.html

This is my 2nd time doing this workout and can vouch 100% for it. The first time I did it a few years ago, I did it for 3 months and put on about 10 pounds. I just started it again this past Monday. Best workout I've ever done. You won't regret it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
Legs are my favorite days when they are feeling as they should

nothing is better than doing legs and almost falling down the stairs because you forgot how much you just worked your legs
I don't know what it is, but I hate em! I love the soreness the next few days, but I hate working them out...

Quote:

Some of their rules just piss me off. They try so hard to make people feel comfortable that it gets ridiculous. People who are die-hard lifters are automatically shunned b/c it'll make the self-consious people feel bad. Bunch of damn liberals haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
dont tell me youve never accidently ripped one when working out. I remember one time doing my lower abs on the floor mat....didnt even feel it comming. I must have look as dumb founded as the girl next to me. That was a conversation starter actually haha
Ripped one dead lifting with a friend a few months ago. There was a 35-40 yr old lady (milf) right beside us...as soon as I did it, he went, "DANG DUDE, DID YOU SHIT?!"...I was so embarrassed
Old 09-28-2013, 03:50 AM   #10416
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Kali Muscle has become one of my favs......still want to try some Hyphy Mud!
Old 09-28-2013, 06:28 AM   #10417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Getting kicked out of a planet fitness is on my bucket list
Me too. Have ya'll seen the commercial for Iron Sports Gym? It's a response to the stupid Planet Fitness commercials:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBRG4RkE51Q
Old 09-28-2013, 08:19 AM   #10418
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you watching the Mr O tonight?
Old 09-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #10419
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I will be cheering for Steve Cook
Old 09-28-2013, 09:05 AM   #10420

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Any of you watching the Mr O tonight?
Oh yes! I'm cheering for all the US fellows, but especially Kai Greene, Jay Cutler, and Phil Health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
I will be cheering for Steve Cook
Steve Cook is a badass. Hopefully he'll win the physique competition

Products Discussed in this Thread