Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2013, 12:19 AM   #10581
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
FST7 for calves before your workout. Of course if you wanna do FST7 after all your movements are done but are you going to do 4-5 movements for calves?

Why not before your leg workout when you're fresh hit the small muscles hard first with some jumping rope or incline running and then FST7 on calves only and then do your full leg workout. If you were to do FST7 on all leg muscles before your leg workout then yea, that's a little dumb, but I'm talking one movement, moderate to heavy weight on the smallest muscle of the leg. Trust me, you'll still be able to move maximal weight with every other muscle of your leg.

Ask me how I know.
Different philosophies I guess. I do not believe that you can move maximal weight after taxing the calves. I know because I pull over 500 on both conventional and sumo dead lifts as well as squat in the mid 4's. I know how much I rely on my calves to help get into position and torque into the ground to drive the weight up. I feel that when my calves are tired I can't pull or squat as well. But that is just me. Was not trying yo say anyone was wrong, just never heard of fst7 to start a body part.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:26 AM   #10582
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not saying FST7 to start a body part...I'm saying FST7 as the only exercise for that body part, and then the rest of the legs after.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #10583
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Ah...way more sense
Old 10-04-2013, 12:30 AM   #10584
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Lol not sure if serious.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:48 AM   #10585
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I just totally misunderstood what you meant. Fst would possibly be a good way to blast your calves. I just think I would do it after other leg training, and make that my only calf movement. That way I can engage them during my other lifts, pre fatigue them, then destroy them with the fst's.

Oh and for the record...I'm exhausted and can't sleep and not sure I'm making any sense. Haha
Old 10-04-2013, 01:06 AM   #10586

Law Enforcement:
I've enjoyed a pre fatigue then my workout, of course we all respond differently.
Old 10-04-2013, 08:07 AM   #10587
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
humungous biceps, triceps, chest and back!
.....nah.....

honestly, i want to look like this before i die:

.....but i think i would have to quit eating for 6 months to get there
U want to be a skinny runway model?
Old 10-04-2013, 09:08 AM   #10588
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
U want to be a skinny runway model?
yeah, never been skinny before

i've been cut and no upper body, i've been fat, super fat, and average with ok upper body.....
Old 10-04-2013, 09:10 AM   #10589
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
My goal

Old 10-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #10590
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadderkdawg View Post
My goal

.....bob had bitch tits.....
Old 10-04-2013, 10:22 AM   #10591
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i just hit my goal
Old 10-04-2013, 10:29 AM   #10593
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Leg day, even though the Govt is shutdown
Old 10-04-2013, 12:09 PM   #10594
Internet Winner
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
humungous biceps, triceps, chest and back!
.....nah.....

honestly, i want to look like this before i die:

.....but i think i would have to quit eating for 6 months to get there
I use to be like this. 6'2 175lbs and about 4/5% body fat back in highschool. I was a beast in the weight room I may have a picture...that was before my Facebook days haha.

Now.....not so much lol. I'm 160, about 10% at the moment
Old 10-04-2013, 01:14 PM   #10595
Banned
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
shoulders today... woot woot
x2
Old 10-04-2013, 01:15 PM   #10596
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Back day woot woot
Old 10-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #10598
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah, never been skinny before

i've been cut and no upper body, i've been fat, super fat, and average with ok upper body.....
Skinny = no muscle

Jussayin
Old 10-04-2013, 03:08 PM   #10599
Banned
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCDuran View Post
Killed mine... got the sickest pump... how'd you do my bro
sick pumps, took selfies in between each set
Old 10-05-2013, 07:39 AM   #10600
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Abs on a skinny guy are like tits on a fat girl...it doesn't count.

Unfortunately for me, I've only worked out twice this week. Legs on Monday and shoulders and triceps Wednesday. I think I've got the flu. I worked through it Wednesday, but felt like shit the next day, so I've been taking it easy. I feel like I'm losing all my gains haha! I lost my appetite, so I've only been getting like a third of my macros. Haven't lost any weight, though. Damnit, I'm ready to lift!

Products Discussed in this Thread