Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

The Official Gym / Fitness Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2014, 01:05 PM   #14781
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
I need to weigh myself and measure fat. I was 195lb when I was going to the schools gym. Id be curious to see the change. Its been 5 months or since I last weighed in.
For leaner or larger?
Old 01-06-2014, 01:06 PM   #14782
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog777 View Post
If my ol' lady keeps feeding me the way she does, my gut isn't too far behind...And I finally crossed the 185 mark. Hopefully school doesn't throw a wrench into my progress.
Still got some catching up to do, nothing a few double doubles cant take care of
Quote:
I need to weigh myself and measure fat. I was 195lb when I was going to the schools gym. Id be curious to see the change. Its been 5 months or since I last weighed in.
I weigh every couple weeks or so to see if I am fluctuating or staying consistent.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #14783
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
Still got some catching up to do, nothing a few double doubles cant take care of.

I weigh every couple weeks or so to see if I am fluctuating or staying consistent.
I eat my 4x4's Animal style, and wash it down with an Animal Pak.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #14784
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
chest has sunk in a bit
sounds like a personal problem....
Quote:
I eat my 4x4's Animal style, and wash it down with an Animal Pak.
fucking animal
Old 01-06-2014, 01:17 PM   #14785
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SpeedoJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A possibility, and false. I need to have friends first for that.

Hopefully school doesn't throw a wrench into my progress.
Everyone on TW is your friend. Except maybe that freakishly big Asian guy. I hear he's out to steal people's gainz.

I think school throws a wrench into everyone's gains. I haven't worked out since Dec. 20, when the gym on campus closed. Now it's open and today will be my first day back since. Doing back/pull. Going to be some weak sauce lifts going on.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #14786

Quote:
I packed on fat and lost/gained muscle mass in the obvious areas. I have lost arm size which I expected, chest has sunk in a bit and my traps/shoulders have exploded. Legs and back seem close to the same.

Id say I have probably gained weight overall. I look more solid overall now.
Quote:
sounds like a personal problem....l

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoJosh View Post
Everyone on TW is your friend. Except maybe that freakishly big Asian guy. I hear he's out to steal people's gainz.

I think school throws a wrench into everyone's gains. I haven't worked out since Dec. 20, when the gym on campus closed. Now it's open and today will be my first day back since. Doing back/pull. Going to be some weak sauce lifts going on.
The way my schedule plays out I have plenty of time. I'll have to rejoin the 5am club, but that helps beat the traffic. The cafe at school has pretty healthy choices for food, but there's no shortage of good places to eat.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:36 PM   #14787
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:

The way my schedule plays out I have plenty of time. I'll have to rejoin the 5am club, but that helps beat the traffic. The cafe at school has pretty healthy choices for food, but there's no shortage of good places to eat.
You going to SCC, PVCC, MCC, or ASU? And LULZ
Old 01-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #14788
Eat right, be fit, die anyway
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
zacharypaul89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

People in my classes end up hating me b/c I always eat in class. Boiled eggs, fish, all the stinky shit....gotta protect dem gainz
Old 01-06-2014, 01:38 PM   #14789
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
People in my classes end up hating me b/c I always eat in class. Boiled eggs, fish, all the stinky shit....gotta protect dem gainz
You needz to calm the fucks down. You aint gonna loze the GAINZ in a span of an hour.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:41 PM   #14790
SpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeedoJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You needz to calm the fucks down. You aint gonna loze the GAINZ in a span of an hour.
No, but when you have class from 9am to 3pm, with just enough time to speed walk through campus, the classroom becomes the cafeteria.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #14791
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
No, but when you have class from 9am to 3pm, with just enough time to speed walk through campus, the classroom becomes the cafeteria.
I gained plenty while going to school, actually when I hit ASU I was 155, when I left I was 180, all the while working construction, in the field..... sounds like you cats are doing it wrong.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #14792
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I ate ice cream and protein pudding in school...on teh regularz.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:42 PM   #14793
zacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedzacharypaul89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I know that, but my schedule this coming semester, I have 4 classes with no more than 10 mins between classes, so that's 4 straight hours without eating...my ass would be convulsing if I went that long w/o eating
Old 01-06-2014, 01:43 PM   #14795
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I ate ice cream and protein pudding in school...on teh regularz.
I see with this amazing grammar that you paid more attention to your puddin than your verb tenses.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:43 PM   #14796

Quote:
WTF, 5am!!! I'm pissed b/c I have to wake up for my 8am class.

I bought one of those indestructible, lifetime warranty, keeps ice for 10 days coolers from Pelican. Going to chain it up in the back of the tacoma with pre-made food for the days I have to do lunch at school.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #14797
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
And im just here like "I've never seen a number bigger than 160 on a scale before" #asianprobz
LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharypaul89 View Post
I know that, but my schedule this coming semester, I have 4 classes with no more than 10 mins between classes, so that's 4 straight hours without eating...my ass would be convulsing if I went that long w/o eating
I usually did protein bars or went to class late with hotdogs or burgers cuz I DGAF.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #14798

Quote:
I gained plenty while going to school, actually when I hit ASU I was 155, when I left I was 180, all the while working construction, in the field..... sounds like you cats are doing it wrong.
I'm making gains (well, not right now, as I'm in the middle of a cut)....but when I'm not cutting, I'm making gains. Started at 145 and was up to 205 about a month ago. Never went over around 15% bf, either. Currently sitting at 188ish

Last semester, I didn't eat in class as much as I did between class, but this semester, I'm bringing the kitchen into the classroom
Old 01-06-2014, 01:45 PM   #14799
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
And im just here like "I've never seen a number bigger than 160 on a scale before" #asianprobz
U needz teh HGH.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:46 PM   #14800

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I see with this amazing grammar that you paid more attention to your puddin than your verb tenses.
It wasn't English class

Products Discussed in this Thread