Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Fear of Spiders Treatment

View Poll Results: Are you afraid of spiders?
He'll yea!! I scream like a girl!! 9 10.84%
They freak my out but I manage to get rid if them myself! 43 51.81%
They don't bother me at all. Squish, wipe and flush! 31 37.35%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-12-2011, 04:37 PM   #1
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Fear of Spiders Treatment

I have my first App for sale in the App Store. Its a fear of spiders treatment app for the iPad that uses systematic exposure therapy. I've tested it in my lab and it really works for people who have arachnophobia!

Here is a link if anyone is interested.

iPhone, iPod Touch, Mac and PC versions will follow soon. Also, we will have fear of snakes, dogs, cats, insects, and mice/rats will be available in the next couple months.

UPDATE:

I'm doing a draw tonight from all of the people who "LIKE" my Facebook page. I'm giving away 5 free copies of the Fear of Spiders Treatment HD software for iPad. If someone wins, they can give the code to Chris. LOL.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CyberP...1289931?ref=ts

I'll have more free phobia software draws as each version gets released!!

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Option B
Old 02-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
where im at spiders arent that much of a worry thing.....as they are not killers around here option C
Old 02-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #4
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
there is a certain TW mod that may benefit from this
Old 02-12-2011, 04:47 PM   #5
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
there is a certain TW mod that may benefit from this
LOL. Who is it?
Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco-NB View Post
LOL. Who is it?
Chris4x4

Everyone needs to face their fears at some point in life
Old 02-12-2011, 04:50 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Chris4x4

Everyone needs to face their fears at some point in life
When Chris finds ANY bugs in his house, he doesn't just kill them, he burns the whole damn house down...he's on his 3rd home already this year! His insurance company hates him!!
Old 02-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
option c...........and the new mentos spider commercial is funny as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMVMzzWPDSk
Old 02-12-2011, 04:56 PM   #9
FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...
SlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlurpeeBlueMetallic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlurpeeBlueMetallic's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^

BwaHAhHahaha

Opt c
Old 02-12-2011, 05:00 PM   #11
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
grew up pinching the legs off grandaddy long legs and being amazed when they kept moving all by themselves. . . and a few weeks ago a good friend of mine was told if his brother had got him to the hospital an hour later he would have died. that's a black widow for you. . . check your boots guys.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:05 PM   #13

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
I am mildly freaked out by them...but I still kill them all by myself. I only scream like a girl when they're dangling out of trees inches from my face...but I am a girl so I guess that's acceptable

Worse then the spiders is the webs...ever walked through a big web and then feel like you have bits of it stuck to you for the rest of the day?!?!?!
Old 02-12-2011, 05:07 PM   #14
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
option c...........and the new mentos spider commercial is funny as hell.
Haha!! Awesome! I'll add a link to this from my webpage.

I'm doing a draw tonight from all of the people who "LIKE" my Facebook page. I'm giving away 5 free copies of the Fear of Spiders Treatment HD software for iPad. If someone wins, they can give the code to Chris. LOL.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CyberP...1289931?ref=ts

I'll have more free phobia software draws as each version gets released!!

Cheers.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am mildly freaked out by them...but I still kill them all by myself. I only scream like a girl when they're dangling out of trees inches from my face...but I am a girl so I guess that's acceptable

Worse then the spiders is the webs...ever walked through a big web and then feel like you have bits of it stuck to you for the rest of the day?!?!?!
thats the worst part of early to mid fall hunting around here.....walking into huge ass spider webs...and feeling like its crawling all over ya.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That happens to us all tn time at my house. We have front porch and the spiders love it!! One good thing about winter!! LOL
Old 02-12-2011, 06:05 PM   #17
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
FIRST......If I find that fucking app on my phone, Im killing my phone. THEN, Im finding WHOEVER put it on my phone, and punching them in the skull.

Let me tell you how I deal with me spider phobia. I KILL THEM. FIRE. GUNS. 3M SUPER 90, What ever I have nearby. Its bad enough I click a thread and see a 5 foot foresting eating fucking spider on my comp. I DO NOT want one on my phone!

OP, Good luck with that app.
Old 02-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
When Chris finds ANY bugs in his house, he doesn't just kill them, he burns the whole damn house down...he's on his 3rd home already this year! His insurance company hates him!!
You got that fucking right!
Old 02-12-2011, 06:26 PM   #20
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
You mean one of these?

You can always use one of these though: