Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

TOUGH MUDDER!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 02:44 PM   #21
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Fack, wont be able to do this one.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:54 PM   #22
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Awesome! Good luck
Many thanks! It gives me plenty of time to train for it!
Old 03-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #23
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
They are actually planning 3 races in Canada for 2012. Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. No excuses!

http://toughmudder.com/events/
Hongcouver? Really? Why don't I just ship my truck in parts to China right now and save the gangs the expense of stealing and parting it out.

Still though. I might still go. ;D
Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #24
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like fun. maybe next year...
Old 03-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #25
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMallCrawlTaco View Post
anyone interested in starting a team in arizona?
hit me up!
depending on when they set the dates for the AZ event i'd maybe road trip out to do it again...
Old 03-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #26
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodiddly33 View Post
If 10 miles is too long, look at the Warrior dash. Same concept, except it's 3 miles
3 miles??? weak sauce...

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrayrasta View Post
nelson18matt you just made my day by showing me this. i found out too late about warrior dash and couldn't do it. then i saw this and said fuck warrior dash if i'm going to do something like this i rather go all out.
DO IT!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 05:23 PM   #27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Cbl...mbedded#at=100
Old 03-28-2011, 07:49 PM   #28
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMallCrawlTaco View Post
anyone interested in starting a team in arizona?
hit me up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
depending on when they set the dates for the AZ event i'd maybe road trip out to do it again...
hmmmm... same here. Arizona would be a shorter drive than central texas... This would be awesome if we could work it out!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:33 PM   #30
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-28-2011, 10:49 PM   #31
Hambone805 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
Hambone805's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to do that Matt, watching the video pumped me up! we gonna drink beer as we do the course? lol
Old 03-28-2011, 11:01 PM   #32
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

^They said you're not allowed to. No outside food or drink allowed.

Now obviously that doesn't stop some people, but myself, I figure finishing it is a good reason to have a cold one. And having a cold one is a damn good reason to finish it. So I better make sure I do.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:04 PM   #33
rwcfrank is a jewel in the roughrwcfrank is a jewel in the roughrwcfrank is a jewel in the rough
rwcfrank's Tacoma Gallery
I did last years at Bear Valley in CA. I am already signed up for Septembers at Squaw Valley. It's tough but a lot of fun. Costumes are the best.....Most importantly the money goes to the Wounded Warrior fund.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:08 PM   #34
Resident Jackass

How much is it? I didn't see anything about prices, and they still have yet to email me about the Calgary setup.
Old 03-29-2011, 03:59 AM   #35
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Doing this in December in Tampa, FL
Old 03-29-2011, 07:53 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone805 View Post
cant wait to do that Matt, watching the video pumped me up! we gonna drink beer as we do the course? lol
hell yeah bud, i tried to get Sam to do it with us but he said he's too out of shape... i want to drink as we do it but i dont think we can. we'll just knock back a couple before we start

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcfrank View Post
I did last years at Bear Valley in CA. I am already signed up for Septembers at Squaw Valley. It's tough but a lot of fun. Costumes are the best.....Most importantly the money goes to the Wounded Warrior fund.
exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
How much is it? I didn't see anything about prices, and they still have yet to email me about the Calgary setup.
depending on if you sign up super early or super late will determine registration cost. it cost me $115 w/ a $15 dicount for being military.
Old 03-29-2011, 08:19 AM   #37
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone805 View Post

Y'all must be in good shape to be able to drink before you run this thing. The one here in Florida is 12 miles- no way I could drink beforehand an hope to finish!
Old 03-29-2011, 08:28 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
Y'all must be in good shape to be able to drink before you run this thing. The one here in Florida is 12 miles- no way I could drink beforehand an hope to finish!
we're just cool like that...haha
Old 03-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #39
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post

i'm thinking of doing the FL one in Tampa this December.
Old 03-29-2011, 10:25 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by delrayrasta View Post
i'm thinking of doing the FL one in Tampa this December.

Maybe I'll see you there. You should do the Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run in Miami next month (05/01). Its the same sort of event, but its 5k or 10k and not quite as intense. Proceeds go to Operation Gratitude