Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

TOUGH MUDDER!!!

Old 03-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #41
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
depending on if you sign up super early or super late will determine registration cost. it cost me $115 w/ a $15 dicount for being military.

That's not too bad.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:26 PM   #42
enjoying the shenanigans
Gunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shedGunshot-6A is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Conner
Gunshot-6A's Tacoma Gallery
Some of my buds and I are going to do this in October in Wintergreen
Old 03-30-2011, 04:39 PM   #43
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
BUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:44 PM   #44
smileyfish is on a distinguished road
Name: mark
smileyfish's Tacoma Gallery
doing a worrior dash myself, the last 6 months i have lost over 40 lbs and i thought it would be a good test. i want to do the tough mudder next year, being so out of shape for so long i knew i couldn't do it this year.
Old 03-30-2011, 04:45 PM   #45
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyfish View Post
doing a worrior dash myself, the last 6 months i have lost over 40 lbs and i thought it would be a good test. i want to do the tough mudder next year, being so out of shape for so long i knew i couldn't do it this year.
cool man, good for you.
Old 03-31-2011, 07:30 AM   #46
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Signing up for Florida TM in December 2011
Old 04-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #47

bump
Old 04-06-2011, 08:15 AM   #48
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
While no where near as epic as the mustache guy--this is still kinda funny...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDhURulsO3w
Old 04-06-2011, 08:34 AM   #49

^^^ lol that was pretty good.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #50
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
the wife and i signed up today. looks like a great time.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:19 AM   #51
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be at the one here in Colorado in June
Old 04-18-2011, 03:18 PM   #52
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Just signed up for the Metro Dash. Gotta do something interesting while I train and wait for the tri-state mudder in November!
Old 04-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #53
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
whats the metro dash! And Im going to try and do the one in ATL in feb 2012 Ill be 2 months into 21 what a great way to clebrate!!!!

Is there any other stuff like this to help get you ready for this big one!

Btw i think it is AWESOME that their money goes to the WWP!
Old 04-18-2011, 05:51 PM   #54
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
The Metro Dash is a joke compared to the Mudder, but it'll give me something to do on a Saturday morning. 600 meters of sprinting with 30 obstacles thrown in.

http://www.metrodash.com/the-course/
Old 04-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #55
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
That still looks pretty intense
Old 04-18-2011, 08:33 PM   #56
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
So just told the gf we are going to get our asses in shape like crazy for this in ATL in FEB and she totally just pussied out on me! SO TO ALL MY GA BROTHERS AND IF THERE ARE ANY GIRLS WHICH I DONT THINK THERE ARE FROM GA! I CALL UPON YOU TODAY TO GET IN SHAPE AND LETS START A GROUP AND GO KICK THIS THINGS ASS IN FEB OF 2012!

WHOS IN??????
Old 04-18-2011, 08:55 PM   #57
Mtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of lightMtnbker343 is a glorious beacon of light
Mtnbker343's Tacoma Gallery
Just did the PA tough mudder a few weekends ago....its a great event for a great cause... pain is only weakness leaving the body..... i recommend it to everyone... good luck all that are planning on singing up
Old 04-18-2011, 09:07 PM   #58

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
The Metro Dash is a joke compared to the Mudder, but it'll give me something to do on a Saturday morning. 600 meters of sprinting with 30 obstacles thrown in.

http://www.metrodash.com/the-course/
Im going to go to that one for sure! its only 2 months away and I should be able to get in shape for that one!

anyone else going to the ATL one?
Old 04-18-2011, 09:12 PM   #59

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if they will let you wear a helmet during the comp. If so im SOOOO going to try and buy that $200 go pro helmet and wear it during.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:49 PM   #60
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
I wonder if they will let you wear a helmet during the comp. If so im SOOOO going to try and buy that $200 go pro helmet and wear it during.
That WOULD be awesome! I'm guessing they would let you... don't know though.