Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

TOUGH MUDDER!!!

Old 03-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #1
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
TOUGH MUDDER!!!

if you are into this sort of thing then sign up.

you get you ass kicked and completly dirty for a few hours over about 10 miles and then knock back a couple beers when it's over.

the majority of money raised goes to the wounded warrior project to benifit wounded American service members.

my brother and I and a bunch of our buddies have a team and are doing the so-cal event in May.

see you in the mud!!!

http://toughmudder.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jjvV...el_video_title
Old 03-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have some friends doing the Nor Cal one mid April.
Old 03-28-2011, 10:38 AM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
can i use my truck?
Old 03-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #4
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I have some friends doing the Nor Cal one mid April.
right on, you should do it with them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
can i use my truck?
can't use your truck. you have to use your balls for this
Old 03-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #5
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Good luck! I'll probably be doing the one in Texas-Central in Oct. I'm really looking foward to it!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
Nice. Good luck! I'll probably be doing the one in Texas-Central in Oct. I'm really looking foward to it!
hell yeah dude, makes sure you get some of your buddies to do it with you. there are certain obsticles that you have to have people help you, plus it's way more fun to pound a few beers with your friends and then run the course

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
Looks like Marine Recruit training... minus the hot chicks.
minus the beer too haha
Old 03-28-2011, 11:08 AM   #8
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Dang I just missed the GA one DAMNIT!!!!!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:15 AM   #9
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
WTF. Would anyone want to do this ? BT , join the military and you can do it all the time.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
If 10 miles is too long, look at the Warrior dash. Same concept, except it's 3 miles
Old 03-28-2011, 12:33 PM   #11
© "HELL FUCK YEAH!" © COPYRIGHT FOR MY PROTECTION!
NoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoMallCrawlTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
NoMallCrawlTaco's Tacoma Gallery
anyone interested in starting a team in arizona?
hit me up!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:35 PM   #12
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
my buddies and i are doing same thing but in South Carolina. but i will also have to do it for school too (during hell week)
Old 03-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #13
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slodgetto View Post
a few of us at my work are going to do this.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
delrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to beholddelrayrasta is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
delrayrasta's Tacoma Gallery
nelson18matt you just made my day by showing me this. i found out too late about warrior dash and couldn't do it. then i saw this and said fuck warrior dash if i'm going to do something like this i rather go all out.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #16
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
hell yeah dude, makes sure you get some of your buddies to do it with you. there are certain obsticles that you have to have people help you, plus it's way more fun to pound a few beers with your friends and then run the course
Oh good to know! That's actually probably the only reason I haven't registered yet. I'm still trying to get a team together... I wish Tough Mudder planned a race in New Mexico...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimm52 View Post
a few of us at my work are going to do this.
Sweet! I really hope I can get a team together... if not, I might be waiting until the Phoenix race... we'll see. Good luck though!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:49 PM   #17
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
There's one of these 10 minutes from my house in November.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:52 PM   #18
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
If they held this in Canada, I'd be all over it.
They are actually planning 3 races in Canada for 2012. Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal. No excuses!

http://toughmudder.com/events/
Old 03-28-2011, 01:27 PM   #19
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Just registered for the November 12th event at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ.
Old 03-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #20
Über Posre

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Just registered for the November 12th event at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ.
Awesome! Good luck