LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Ambien/Sleep walk/Sleep aid/Crazy stories

Old 03-28-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Ambien/Sleep walk/Sleep aid/Crazy stories

Has anyone ever had any crazy experiences while taking Ambien or Ambien CR or any sleep aid? Been reading reviews and wondering if anyone on the forums has a crazy story about them hangliding over niagra falls or something like that ha
Old 03-29-2011, 09:57 PM   #2
tacomunchkin is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Flyboy
tacomunchkin's Tacoma Gallery
there was one where a guy had a plane diverted coming from France a couple months ago. Apparently he had 8 ambien and a bit of Jack as a chaser.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
Turdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of light
Turdburglar's Tacoma Gallery
Just a few weeks ago, my wife's friend was drinking with some other friends and her fiancee. She had 6 craft brews, but still managed to drive home . Fast forward an hour - her fiancee is asleep upstairs and the wife's friend takes an Ambien to fall asleep. According to her, the next thing she knows she's in the Taco Bell parking lot 5 miles from her house, in her pajamas without shoes (winter time in PA), her car's all bashed to hell and she's in handcuffs. She called my wife at 4am to come bail her out. She ended up blowing a BAC in the high teens.

Needless to say she owes my wife BIG TIME.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdburglar View Post
Just a few weeks ago, my wife's friend was drinking with some other friends and her fiancee. She had 6 craft brews, but still managed to drive home . Fast forward an hour - her fiancee is asleep upstairs and the wife's friend takes an Ambien to fall asleep. According to her, the next thing she knows she's in the Taco Bell parking lot 5 miles from her house, in her pajamas without shoes (winter time in PA), her car's all bashed to hell and she's in handcuffs. She called my wife at 4am to come bail her out. She ended up blowing a BAC in the high teens.

Needless to say she owes my wife BIG TIME.

HAHA thats crazy, did she end up just bashing her own car with a bat or something? It's scary to think you can get in a car and drive around town and somehow not crash into someone immediately.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:21 AM   #5
Turdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of lightTurdburglar is a glorious beacon of light
Turdburglar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVURA55 View Post
HAHA thats crazy, did she end up just bashing her own car with a bat or something? It's scary to think you can get in a car and drive around town and somehow not crash into someone immediately.
She smacked her car off a curb. Needed some new suspension parts, wheel, tire etc. She's getting married soon, so needless to say her fiancee was none too happy.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:03 AM   #6
hetkind is just really nicehetkind is just really nicehetkind is just really nicehetkind is just really nice
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
And then there was the Staten Island Ferry captian who rammed the dock at speed, killing a few dozen...on ambien from the night before.
Old 04-01-2011, 04:14 AM   #7
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone who walked into his mothers room and pissed in her dresser while she was sleeping
Old 06-17-2012, 11:52 PM   #8
Signbrat04 is on a distinguished road
Signbrat04's Tacoma Gallery
My boyfriend had been taking ambien for his severely insomnia, on some occasion he would look for my medication that is not under his name.. He would wobbly walking around to do scarvaing hunt for my meds and gave up looking so sad... "you love me? why you don't give me that meds?" of course he wouldn't get it... then he stripped naked pointing to me thinking me as a unicorn. I had to drag him to the bed to make him sleep lol what a mess of a night. I told him what happen last night he didn't believe me and I had to record it for him... couple nights followed and I recorded the similar incident for him.. in the morning I showed him the video.. His reaction: he laugh his ass off and proud of him for being a comedian. smh ::headdesk:: At least it is harmless
Old 06-18-2012, 12:03 AM   #9
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
I pissed in the cat box and tried to do some laundry when there wasn't any laundry to be done. No drugs to blame for that one just pure sleep walking...

Had a guy in boot camp get up and walk over and tell multiple people to follow the guidon then turned around went to bed. or he would yell SIR YES SIR in his sleep.. he was a good riot at night.

My last story my ex girlfriend called me apparently i woke up and told her the cooks wouldn't let me sleep, when in actually i was sleeping in my house. all i actually remember was holding the phone infront of my face and yelling I DON"T KNOW!
Old 06-30-2012, 04:22 PM   #10
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
I made cinnamon rolls the other night after being up for 37 hours, I slept for 2 hours and got I woke up after the timer went off saying they were done. This was not drug related.

Woman I work with took ambien for a little while trying to juggle working a night shift schedule and living a day shift life and would wake up with leaves and shit in the bed all the time.

Also, Chantix the stop smoking drug will cause people to sleep walk like crazy