TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Social anxiety?

anyone on here have this?
Old 04-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I might, but I'm too nervous to admit it.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:53 AM   #3
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
im thinking the same.....
Old 04-03-2011, 07:07 AM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really care to be around the general unidentified population.

Does that qualify me?
Old 04-03-2011, 07:19 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post

Does that qualify me?
x2, mostly because of where I live though. In my hometown in upstate NY and when I lived down south, people were generally much nicer and more polite. In the larger cities people seem to be constantly aggravated and have short fuses so I tend to not like being around those people in social settings.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
People suck.
But, seriously, most people have a small dose of it. If you don't find a way to cope, it will consume you. Then you'll become a hermit.
Old 04-09-2011, 03:57 AM   #7
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post

Does that qualify me?
I'm the same
Old 04-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #8
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
I must have it as I despise being around crowds/people.
Old 04-10-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
OP, my daughter has Pervasive Developmental Disorder (Asperger's--a form of high-functioning Autism) and experiences social anxiety. Do you have any other behaviors family/friends have noticed about you about beyond social anxiety? It is not unusual to go undiagnosed well into adulthood. Just curious but you asked the question... if you don't feel comfortable in replying, I understand.

I'm sure there are many folks on this forum who know people who exhibit behaviors such as social anxiety.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #10
Middle Age Member
oldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to beholdoldstick is a splendid one to behold
oldstick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
OP, my daughter has Pervasive Developmental Disorder (Asperger's--a form of high-functioning Autism) and experiences social anxiety. Do you have any other behaviors family/friends have noticed about you about beyond social anxiety? It is not unusual to go undiagnosed well into adulthood. Just curious but you asked the question... if you don't feel comfortable in replying, I understand.

I'm sure there are many folks on this forum who know people who exhibit behaviors such as social anxiety.
I have a son with the above also. I don't doubt that it may be genetic as I am somewhat the same way although to a much lesser extent. I have a college degree and worked as an engineer for 30 years, but it will be a long time before he is able to hold a job of any type whatsoever.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:20 PM   #11
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I'm sure I have it too. I hate being in a crowd. I don't like the bar scene.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:23 PM   #12
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
<<<--- Look under my handle do I qualify?

Seriously though, I love interacting with people (rarely happens) I rarely talk to ppl at school, Ima real silent type the majority of the time. So I really suprise people sometimes when I start talking to them. hahaha

Most people never make eye contact when walking about, pisses me off. Everybody has their goddamn face buried in their stupid phones and never notice anything going on around them. Which makes them seem so antisocial, and makes it difficult to approach anybody.

Everywhere I look...people looking at their phones like it's gonna tell them what to do with their lives... :gah:

Edit: I especially hate people who use their phone to get out of socially interacting with others. Example, people who put their phone to their ear the moment the prof. dismisses the class every time the class ends.

I hate people! FUCK I HATE PEOPLE.

Old 05-07-2011, 11:41 PM   #13
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, been working on dampening it down lately... no progress as usual.
Old 05-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #14
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
I hate public speaking. Took alot of zeros in high school cause of it
Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #15
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
wow alot of people seem to hate people in general. lol its kinda hard to explain. I use to be real social back in high shcool but now that im getting older and in the military i just hate being around people. i find them ignorant and always trying to put on a show to be the coolest and thats just not me. i like being in a setting where no one is judging and its laid back and chill. Everyone im around just wants to be in a club setting listening to shitty rap. id much rather be chilling with a few friends playing beer pong.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post

what exactly do you mean by other behaviors?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:28 PM   #17
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
wow alot of people seem to hate people in general. lol its kinda hard to explain. I use to be real social back in high shcool but now that im getting older and in the military i just hate being around people. i find them ignorant and always trying to put on a show to be the coolest and thats just not me. i like being in a setting where no one is judging and its laid back and chill. Everyone im around just wants to be in a club setting listening to shitty rap. id much rather be chilling with a few friends playing beer pong.
This just makes you intelligent, not suffering from social anxiety.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:29 PM   #18
Mr. Boombastic

TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
This just makes you intelligent, not suffering from social anxiety.
Now you seem like a person i might like to hang out with lol
Old 05-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #19
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Fear of Los Angeles?

(SoCal anxiety?)

Old 05-09-2011, 01:32 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
<<<--- Look under my handle do I qualify?

Seriously though, I love interacting with people (rarely happens) I rarely talk to ppl at school, Ima real silent type the majority of the time. So I really suprise people sometimes when I start talking to them. hahaha

Most people never make eye contact when walking about, pisses me off. Everybody has their goddamn face buried in their stupid phones and never notice anything going on around them. Which makes them seem so antisocial, and makes it difficult to approach anybody.

Everywhere I look...people looking at their phones like it's gonna tell them what to do with their lives... :gah:

Edit: I especially hate people who use their phone to get out of socially interacting with others. Example, people who put their phone to their ear the moment the prof. dismisses the class every time the class ends.

I hate people! FUCK I HATE PEOPLE.

we should hang out some time!