Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

for those of you who know who Ronnie Coleman is...

Old 04-09-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
BIG RED
Morrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police Certified - Looking for a Job
Name: Alex
Morrison's Tacoma Gallery
for those of you who know who Ronnie Coleman is...

I got to meet him for the third time today. He had a table set up at the grand opening of a health store in high point, nc which is only about an hour from me so I went up with a friend to see him and take another pic with him. I met him the first time in 2005 about 2 weeks after he won his 8th and final Mr. Olympia title in Greensboro, NC at a bodybuilding competition that I was competing in, and he was the guest poser. Then I got to meet him again at the 2008 Arnold Classic and got a nice picture with him, and then again today and got a picture with him.

Today:

2008 Arnold Classic:

Here's a good vid of Ronnie right before winning his 8th and final Mr. O in 2005:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0C2P...eature=related
Old 04-09-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
MadeInMaine
MadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadeInMaine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Owen
MadeInMaine's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MadeInMaine
Ronnie Coleman is great!
up there with Arnold in Mr. O.... with one other guy I believe...
Old 04-09-2011, 05:51 PM   #3
BIG RED
Morrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to beholdMorrison is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police Certified - Looking for a Job
Name: Alex
Morrison's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInMaine View Post
Ronnie Coleman is great!
up there with Arnold in Mr. O.... with one other guy I believe...
arnold won 7, lee haney won 8 and ronnie won 8 but ronnie won a lot more pro shows than haney and completely out-classes but arnold and haney, most definitely the biggest, hardest, most complete and most decorated bodybuilder of all time and also the most humble and down to earth, he's awesome
Old 04-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #4
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
arnie is the king. he didnt look like freak like most of the big guys today. he actually looked kinda normal even though he was massive. hard to explain but im sure most ppl know what i mean.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #5
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrison View Post
I got to meet him for the third time today. He had a table set up at the grand opening of a health store in high point, nc which is only about an hour from me so I went up with a friend to see him and take another pic with him. I met him the first time in 2005 about 2 weeks after he won his 8th and final Mr. Olympia title in Greensboro, NC at a bodybuilding competition that I was competing in, and he was the guest poser. Then I got to meet him again at the 2008 Arnold Classic and got a nice picture with him, and then again today and got a picture with him.

Today:

2008 Arnold Classic:

Here's a good vid of Ronnie right before winning his 8th and final Mr. O in 2005:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0C2P...eature=related
Didnt he turn 47 today?