1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

anxiety attacks

Discussion in 'Health' started by tacomaman06, May 23, 2011.

1. May 26, 2011 at 6:19 AM
    TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregory
    Illinois
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD sport 4x4 Barcelona Red
    Weathertech front floor liners, window vent visors. Custom bedside decals. OEM bed mat, tonneau covrew. Added D rings to bed.
    I take effexor for anxiety and panic attacks and my horrible temper.

2. Jun 3, 2011 at 7:52 AM
    LEX

LEX --- --- --- - ----

Member:
    Houston, Texas
    Vehicle:
    100 Series LC
    I was just about to start a thread about my experience this past weekend. Good thing I searched first.

I've been dealing with a lot of crap lately. This past Sunday afternoon on my way to have dinner, I was feeling short of breath. Then my left arm started feeling numb and went to my right arm all the way to my neck. My heart was beating hard and I told my friend who was driving that I think I'm having a stroke or a heart attack.

I tried to grab my cell phone to dial 911, but both my hands were cramped up. My friend hauled ass the ER that was thankfully down the street from where we were. They ran some tests and everything was fine. It turned out to be an acute anxiety attack. They just hooked me up to an IV and gave me some valium. I thought I was going to die. I've never experienced one before and it scared the hell out of me.

Products Discussed in

To Top