- Ranked in the Top 20 ultra-marathoners in the world
- Reigning US Champion in the 48-HOUR NON-STOP RUN
(set course record with 203.5 miles)
- Completed fourteen 100+ mile races in past two years with nine top ten finishes
- 3rd Place at the 2007 Badwater
(World's toughest race, 135 miles in Death Valley)
- Completed 3 tours of Iraq and Afghanistan
ONLY person in HISTORY of MILITARY to have COMPLETED training with the Navy SEALS, US Army Rangers, and the Air Force's Tactical Air Controller Unit
GOGGINS vs. MANKIND
The average resting pulse of a healthy adult male is 75 beats per minute...Goggins' is 30.
The US Department of Health suggests that the average male does 90 minutes of aerobic exercise per
week...Goggins does 42 HOURS or 2520 minutes..
The average adult male can do 27 pushups in a row...Goggins can do 243.
The average SUV can travel 200 miles before it runs out of gas...Goggins has run 203.5 non-stop.
So I think I found some new standards...lol. I thought me doing 100 pushups in 2 min, 25 pull ups at once, 3 miles in 18:50 was pretty good. Damn I feel weak now...haha