Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Dear 16 year old me

Old 06-16-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Dear 16 year old me

Please pass this along to any teenager that you may know.

http://youtu.be/_4jgUcxMezM
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
dam work computers!
Old 06-16-2011, 08:55 AM   #3
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
dam work computers!
x2
Old 06-16-2011, 09:02 AM   #4
Racerboy221 will become famous soon enoughRacerboy221 will become famous soon enough

Army: Counter Intelligence at NSA
Name: Bill
Racerboy221's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Racerboy221
Good video....I just had surgery last Thursday where the VA removed 3 cancers from my back, shoulder and neck. Not fun. May parents are English/Scottish and Irish. Mom has red hair and skin tone. I get burned when I check the mail, so I wear sun screen everywhere....just not enough when I was young. Tomorrow is the date for the follow up and stitches to come out.....20 of them.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:08 AM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFA View Post
i dig your new sig pic

EDIT that mom in the light blue shirt... id hit it.
theres a few cute girls in that video... kinda sad that i dont even pay attention to the message lol
Ass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerboy221 View Post
Good video....I just had surgery last Thursday where the VA removed 3 cancers from my back, shoulder and neck. Not fun. May parents are English/Scottish and Irish. Mom has red hair and skin tone. I get burned when I check the mail, so I wear sun screen everywhere....just not enough when I was young. Tomorrow is the date for the follow up and stitches to come out.....20 of them.
I had skin cancer removed a few years back. I was luck in that it was non-life threatening and localized, but it sure woke me up. I hope that all is well with your follow up.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:39 AM   #6
Nuttier than squirrel shit.
BFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shedBFA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
BFA's Tacoma Gallery
hey i cant have the volume up cause im at work sitting in a lobby i have no idea what its about. mostly subbed for when i get home and i can check it later
Old 06-16-2011, 05:19 PM   #9

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I thought that is was very well done.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:23 PM   #10
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, that's a pretty powerful little vid, gotta love the ginger guy though haha.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:26 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, scary! I live in AZ and get sun burn at LEAST twice a year! Thanks for sharing John...it got me thinking
Old 06-16-2011, 05:35 PM   #12
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Disappointing. Would've been better if it was a collage of various chunks of advice to dumbass teenagers.

People need to get off cancer's ass. You have to die from something, and that works as well as anything else.

I'm sure thats comforting to the ones who have lost family members to cancer....think before you post sometimes bro, DAMN!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #13
Nothing beats a Butter Shave..
Hipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant futureHipster has a brilliant future

Name: Tom
Hipster's Tacoma Gallery
Highly insensitive comment. My 30 year old sister in law just had a chunk of melanoma removed from her scalp. She's now in aggressive chemo as it wasn't caught in time.

I'm guessing you were joking with your comment...
Old 06-16-2011, 05:46 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i agree its very powerful.This is why I'm as pale as a vampire.i burn super easy and have enough crap on my plate.
On a lighter note,I like 16 year olds giggity. Ok that wasnt funny
Old 06-16-2011, 05:47 PM   #15
fatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
fatty ac1d's Tacoma Gallery
I've been golfing most of my life and working at a golf course for 7 years, so the ol lady gets super concerned about me working in the sun. She checks me every once in a while and has made me go to the doc once. Clean so far!
Old 06-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #16
Can't Fix Stupid
wdinfla is a glorious beacon of lightwdinfla is a glorious beacon of lightwdinfla is a glorious beacon of lightwdinfla is a glorious beacon of lightwdinfla is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: General Purpose Vehicle Mechanic 2nd Combat Communications Group
Name: Walt
wdinfla's Tacoma Gallery
The chemicals in the sunscreen is what is causing the skin cancer. The skin is the largest organ of the human body. There are other ways to prevent sunburn besides slathering toxic, cancer causing chemicals all over yourself. The sun provides the body with badly needed Vitamin D. Over 90% of the population is vitamin D deficient. Don't believe the scare tactics of the mainstream media. If you do your research you will find that the incidence of skin cancer started when the powers that be told you the sun was bad for you and they wanted you to start slathering yourself with sunscreen and staying out of the sun. Most cancer can be prevented, mainly by NOT doing what the mainstream media tells you to do.

I work outside for my job and I never will and have not used sunscreen in well over 20 years now. I eat a PROPER diet, get plenty of rest and take a bunch of antioxidants daily. Including a very powerful antioxidant called ASTAXANTHIN. It is a natural sunscreen that works from the inside out. Many of you may not, will not and will never do the research to live a healthy life because it is WORK. But IMO cancer is caused and can be prevented. They also have cures for cancer but you will never know about them because the CANCER INDUSTRY is MAKING to much MONEY to let you know cancer can be cured and or prevented. Sorry if this offends anyone but I have been doing the research for going on 11 years now and I will NEVER, EVER, put a drop of sunscreen on my body.

I know there is a lot of cancer out there but I believe MOST, not ALL, but most can be prevented. I hope you or a loved one never has to go through that horrible disease. Thanks for letting me voice my opinion. I will not get into an argument with anyone over this subject as I will never be able to change your mind and you will not be able to change mine.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:02 PM   #17
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
hmm yeah im outside outside all day everyday in the hot texas sun. never wear sunscreen, but then ago i never get burned, just tan.

i may or may not change my ways.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #18
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I'm fucked anyway, diabetes, heart problems, and cholesterol problems. It's in my genes, if I don't die from those things, it will be this.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
good video John. It's really scary stuff.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #20
2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold2000prerunner is a splendid one to behold

Name: Michael
2000prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused... wear sunscreen?? or no?
I'm 16 and am always in the sun, don't ever really wear sunscreen and have moles. FML