1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

NEW Teambeachbody Coach

Discussion in 'Health' started by texican76, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Jun 23, 2011 at 10:33 AM
    texican76

texican76 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Bryan
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner
    K & N Cold Air Intake 77 Series, Westin Platinum Oval Rails (Line-X'd), Blacked-out stock grill, debadged tailgate, black door badges, Wet Okoles, Blue LED Dome/Map Lights, TW decal, AVN Deflector, Tinted Windows, Sockmonkey decals, 3" lift front spacers/rear aal's, weathertech digital floormats, 18" XD Monsters wrapped in Cooper Discover ATR 265/65/18, LR UCA's
    Hey Guys! I became a Beachbody coach about 2 months ago and just wanted to throw my site out there in case anyone is interested in Beachbody programs or supplements. In case you don't know who Beachbody is, they are the company that puts out P90X, Insanity, Insanity The Asylum, and the soon to be released P90X2. They also have a couple of great supplements that I use. The P90X Results and Recovery Formula is awesome for a post workout drink and Shakeology is another excellent supplement. If anyone is interested in changing their lives and is interested in a program or supplement please visit my site at www.teambeachbody.com/BryanM76. If you are interested in learning more about Shakeology visit www.myshakeology.com/BryanM76. If you are interested in signing up to be a coach PM me or friend me on facebook. My facebook name is Bryan P. Marvel. Also, for all military there are no sign up or monthly coach fees as long as you are active duty. For everyone else it is $40 for the sign up fee that includes a coach kit and then a monthly $14.95. As a coach you save 25% on all Beachbody programs or supplements. If you are already doing one of the programs but don't have a coach visit my teambeachbody page above and sign up for your free account. P90X2 is coming early fall. If you have done Insanity and haven't tried The Asylum then you are missing out. The best thing about these programs is they are no longer than an hour usually and you can do them right in your home.

Products Discussed in

To Top