Notices

NEW Teambeachbody Coach

Old 06-23-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
texican76 is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Bryan
texican76's Tacoma Gallery
NEW Teambeachbody Coach

Hey Guys! I became a Beachbody coach about 2 months ago and just wanted to throw my site out there in case anyone is interested in Beachbody programs or supplements. In case you don't know who Beachbody is, they are the company that puts out P90X, Insanity, Insanity The Asylum, and the soon to be released P90X2. They also have a couple of great supplements that I use. The P90X Results and Recovery Formula is awesome for a post workout drink and Shakeology is another excellent supplement. If anyone is interested in changing their lives and is interested in a program or supplement please visit my site at www.teambeachbody.com/BryanM76. If you are interested in learning more about Shakeology visit www.myshakeology.com/BryanM76. If you are interested in signing up to be a coach PM me or friend me on facebook. My facebook name is Bryan P. Marvel. Also, for all military there are no sign up or monthly coach fees as long as you are active duty. For everyone else it is $40 for the sign up fee that includes a coach kit and then a monthly $14.95. As a coach you save 25% on all Beachbody programs or supplements. If you are already doing one of the programs but don't have a coach visit my teambeachbody page above and sign up for your free account. P90X2 is coming early fall. If you have done Insanity and haven't tried The Asylum then you are missing out. The best thing about these programs is they are no longer than an hour usually and you can do them right in your home.