Notices

Insomnia

Old 07-16-2011, 02:29 AM   #1
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Insomnia

I think I has it

Anyone else on here have it or have any experience with it?
Old 07-16-2011, 02:32 AM   #2
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Shut up and go on a ride along.

Jk man......me thinks I has it :/
Old 07-16-2011, 02:33 AM   #3
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i may. i am having a sleep study next week. lol my dad dose.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:39 AM   #4
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't had decent sleep since I was twelve.

jk on that - kinda. More or less no matter how tired my body is I go to lay down in bed and get some sleep and I just can't seem to fall asleep. End up laying in bed for hours. My eyes feel super tired at times and yet I still can't sleep. I've tried reading at night to relax, tv, music, etc. I have one of those sound soothers I used to use but I stopped. I might have to try it again. Really kinda the only way I've been able to force myself to get sleep is by more or less having late nights and early wake ups. Meaning only getting 3-5 hours of sleep which I know isn't enough. But forcing myself to be super tired with busy days to run me down, which I know is not good.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:44 AM   #5
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
BTW it's been like this for the past few months is where it's been consistent. More or less once I changed jobs and life slowed down and I had more free time is when it really started to show.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Some people operate better on less sleep. At least I'm that way. If sleep a full 8 hours I'm kinda grumpy the next day, I'm good with about 5 hrs of sleep, maybe you're like that. And no matter what I do to make myself tired and sleepy it doesn't work.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:53 AM   #7
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Just rub one out and go to bed.

Jk, I usually try to wake up early and sleep early.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:55 AM   #8
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
BTW it's been like this for the past few months is where it's been consistent. More or less once I changed jobs and life slowed down and I had more free time is when it really started to show.
This for sure has something to do with it. Join a martial arts academy, that kind of helps tire my body and mind.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:57 AM   #9
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post
Sex with the girl just makes me hungry....same results with the hand :/
Old 07-16-2011, 02:59 AM   #10
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I haven't had decent sleep since I was twelve.

jk on that - kinda. More or less no matter how tired my body is I go to lay down in bed and get some sleep and I just can't seem to fall asleep. End up laying in bed for hours. My eyes feel super tired at times and yet I still can't sleep. I've tried reading at night to relax, tv, music, etc. I have one of those sound soothers I used to use but I stopped. I might have to try it again. Really kinda the only way I've been able to force myself to get sleep is by more or less having late nights and early wake ups. Meaning only getting 3-5 hours of sleep which I know isn't enough. But forcing myself to be super tired with busy days to run me down, which I know is not good.
i知 like the exacted same way. i知 pulling all nighter tonight and doing stuff around the house today for mom and dad.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Ive had months running on 3-4 hours of sleep cause of insomnia. I even pulled a 52 hr wake cycle.... Usually from too much stress. And apparently sleeping pills dont work for me, so I'm in the same boat.

I occasionally get hit with sleep paralysis though.
http://www.stanford.edu/~dement/paralysis.html
SUCKS SALTY, CRUSTY BALLSACK.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:07 AM   #12
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Some people operate better on less sleep. At least I'm that way. If sleep a full 8 hours I'm kinda grumpy the next day, I'm good with about 5 hrs of sleep, maybe you're like that. And no matter what I do to make myself tired and sleepy it doesn't work.
Usually I'm good after about 5 or 6 hours, with an occasional 8 in there. I averaged for about 6 months straight about 3-5 hours of sleep a night. Sometimes less. I used to play hockey, and I had late night practices followed by early workouts and practices so that helped condition me for short sleep followed by long physical days, but i haven't played in years.

Quote:

I've tried that. My trip overseas will I know help, because i'll be up for at least 40+ hours straight on the way over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
This for sure has something to do with it. Join a martial arts academy, that kind of helps tire my body and mind.
Well in a bout a month, the semester starts up for ASU and I'm going to be busy as hell again. Because with my old job between that and school, I was pulling a good 18 hour days of constant school and work which got me nice and tire. With my current job, I can afford to barely work and still make enough to support myself.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:08 AM   #13
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I've had that happen to me twice. Scariest shit to experience.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:12 AM   #14
GO VOLS!

they tracking big foot on animal planet. thought maybe you guys may want to watch
Old 07-16-2011, 03:15 AM   #15
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
i知 like the exacted same way. i知 pulling all nighter tonight and doing stuff around the house today for mom and dad.
I hate doing all nighters. I try and avoid them. Especially since I work afternoon to evenings usually, I don't like the tiredness hitting me at work since I need to be constantly moving and awake during it. Also my mind usually has to multi-task to do 4 different things as well while I work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Ive had months running on 3-4 hours of sleep cause of insomnia. I even pulled a 52 hr wake cycle.... Usually from too much stress. And apparently sleeping pills dont work for me, so I'm in the same boat.

I build up a lot of stress at times. Usually results in shoulder pains though which gives the sign.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:18 AM   #16
Victory is reserved...

Watch women sports, you're bound to get bored out of your mind and fall asleep lol
Old 07-16-2011, 03:21 AM   #17
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lol

I think Ima try and fall asleep again...if it no workie...well I'll be back. If it works, well I shall return tomorrow.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #18
Victory is reserved...

Good luck.

Dream of butcher knives and golden sheep.
Old 07-16-2011, 05:05 AM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lmao I rubbed one out twice the other night and it still didn't help. I work shitty hours and have a lot of crap on my mind. Stress keeps me up
Old 07-16-2011, 06:07 AM   #20
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Do you excercise? If not, starting working out- lifting weights and running(or some other cardio). Do it in the afternoon if you can. This may help you.

I have worked all kinds of hours in my life, and sometimes you have to re-arrange your day to make it more conducive to sleeping.