Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

anyone ever take colite?

Old 07-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #1
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
anyone ever take colite?

i have to take that colite crap in about 30 mins, any advise from anyone to make it taste better and to help with the anguish of cleaning out your system?

i mixed 5qts worth of lemonade with it too :P

also anything to help with the damn hunger? my colonoskopy is at 345 tomorrow so no food today or tomorrow
Old 07-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #2
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Chase it with a beer
Old 07-25-2011, 02:35 PM   #3
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hunger and taste are the last of your worries. You're going to shit like you've never shit before, all night!

After I had my scope done I went home and ate the best reuben sandwich ever and took a really long nap. Good luck!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #4
xSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shedxSectionxEightx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xSectionxEightx's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a downer, but regardless of what you try, the next 24 hours won't be that pleasant
Old 07-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
oh goody, so i have absolutely nothing to look forward to! lol i aint old enough to drink.

i hafta start drinkin that crap in 20 minutes, hopefully ill be knocked out most of tomorrow after 330
Old 07-25-2011, 02:48 PM   #7
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Your 18! I hope there is nothing bad going on to have to get probed that young. Good luck!
thanks man, they told me i needed it 6months ago but i put it off cause of school. theres blood where it shouldnt be so they wanna take a peak inside me, but hopefully it aint nothing serious
Old 07-25-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i kinda fill sorry for you. and i don’t because i’m glad im not doing it agini hate that shit! not the last time but the before that i thru it all up!! like i would drink some 5 min later i would throw it up. so last time i went in the night before and the put a tube in my nose. lol it sucked ass!!!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:56 PM   #9
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Your 18! I hope there is nothing bad going on to have to get probed that young. Good luck!
i had it done at 12. and they found stuff.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:57 PM   #10
EEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really niceEEtaco is just really nice

Firefighter:
Name: Stefan
EEtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Don't worry, I had to do the same thing last year for the same reason and I was 18. The prep and waiting again to eat is the worst part.
Old 07-25-2011, 03:02 PM   #11
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
first glass down.....BLAHHHHHH THATS NASTY
Old 07-25-2011, 04:46 PM   #12
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
2 hours into it and this stuff is torture
Old 07-25-2011, 04:48 PM   #13
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that shit. Hope everything is ok.