View Poll Results: Who on here dips?
Hell yeah, love it and wont ever stop 8 7.84%
Yes 34 33.33%
No 22 21.57%
Hell no, thats nasty! 38 37.25%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2012, 12:55 AM   #21
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Being a marylander... my personal favorite is crab dip, but occasionally I's fucks wiz the queso dip.

crap dip is fucking awesome
Old 06-24-2012, 02:14 AM   #22
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
Quit december 2010 after 15 years.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:34 AM   #23
cobracommander is on a distinguished road
Name: Erich
cobracommander's Tacoma Gallery
Redman and when I can load up in the US, some Redman Golden Blend!
Old 06-24-2012, 05:48 AM   #24
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpking View Post
I use to dip Coppenhagen (however you spell it) I would pour in some Jim Beam and let it soak for a couple of days YUMMY I quit a long time ago now I just puff on cigars
I use to do the same thing but with Jack and loved it. I too quit (about 5 years ago) and occasionally smoke the odd cigar. I do miss it sometimes though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
copenhagen,but trying to cut down and quit
So when I quit it was pretty expensive, curious as to what the price up here for a tin is in this day and age?
Old 06-24-2012, 06:40 AM   #25
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
15 years off and on with Levi, Bandits, Cope, Husky, Grizzly,Cope pouches etc. Quit for 6 months last year but started again.....Weaning off the shit right now. Hopefully for good.