Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Workout Challenge!

Old 08-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #21
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in. i think i'll start with 75 each but i'm sure i'll move up. i use to lift alot but kinda got out of it and started running more. i need some muscle back, it's killing me!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:03 PM   #22
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Thanks Chris-I have a disability now that limits what I can do but I built up pretty good doing those and matching up the other side with 55lb dumbell curls of 4 sets of 20.
By the way each set of those pushups brough me to "fail" which is what you need to build.
ah that really sucks man, hope you can get back to it one of these days. yeah working to failure sucks while your doing it but it feels good in the end results are good too lol
Old 08-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #23
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskn1690 View Post
ah that really sucks man, hope you can get back to it one of these days. yeah working to failure sucks while your doing it but it feels good in the end results are good too lol
Thanks Chris this one's for life. But I'm doing ok. and I am sorry for side tracking this great thread OP. Nice talking with you guys though about this stuff!
Old 08-28-2011, 06:19 PM   #24
ATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud ofATriplett513 has much to be proud of
Army:
ATriplett513's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, but one stupid question first.

For the 100, is it all at once or over the course of the day?
Old 08-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #25
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATriplett513 View Post
I'm down, but one stupid question first.

For the 100, is it all at once or over the course of the day?
course of they day... well,, thats how im doing it at least

ahhh look
"-You do not have to do everything in one sitting. It is OK to split up the exercises over the course of the day."
Old 08-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #26
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
i’ll try my best. (i want to get in better shape anyways) but i’m not the best at push up’s but am good at sit up’s so the amount of sit up’s i do will prob be higher than the amount of push up’s. but i’ll do my best!

this makes me miss the 4 pack i had in ’08 and ’09 even more!!

kinda off topic but it this may cut in to my TW time. lol. i down know how i have 1’816 post sense march of this year.
Old 08-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #27
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07NavyTaco View Post
i'm in. i think i'll start with 75 each but i'm sure i'll move up. i use to lift alot but kinda got out of it and started running more. i need some muscle back, it's killing me!
sweet! we should start a list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Thanks Chris this one's for life. But I'm doing ok. and I am sorry for side tracking this great thread OP. Nice talking with you guys though about this stuff!
by TW standards that is not side tracking haha but i dont mind anyways
Old 08-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #28
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

guess we might as well get a list going

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
Old 08-28-2011, 06:48 PM   #30
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
iíll try my best. (i want to get in better shape anyways) but iím not the best at push upís but am good at sit upís so the amount of sit upís i do will prob be higher than the amount of push upís. but iíll do my best!

this makes me miss the 4 pack i had in í08 and í09 even more!!

kinda off topic but it this may cut in to my TW time. lol. i down know how i have 1í816 post sense march of this year.
hahah im beating you

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
2) Brian (Tacokid09, soon to be superbuffkid00 hahahaha)
Old 08-28-2011, 06:56 PM   #31
Mr. President

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
kinda off topic but it this may cut in to my TW time. lol. i down know how i have 1í816 post sense march of this year.
i have 1096 posts and i dont even have a truck yet haha
Old 08-28-2011, 07:11 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
i have 1096 posts and i dont even have a truck yet haha

Old 08-28-2011, 07:15 PM   #34
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
My x = 200

Count me in!
Old 08-28-2011, 07:20 PM   #35
Mr. President

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
My x = 200

Count me in!
thats what i was actually shooting for, but just in case i have a lazy day.......
and my gf just told me she wanted to do 75
Old 08-28-2011, 07:21 PM   #36
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
3) Cody (Konaborne) - 210-280. (soon to be Shemicals )
Old 08-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #37
leveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shedleveltwo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
leveltwo's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, I'm in... 90x

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
4) Tim (leveltwo)
Old 08-28-2011, 07:38 PM   #38
3fitty will become famous soon enough3fitty will become famous soon enough
Name: Lambone
3fitty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. GF's been wanting me to get in shape anyway. We'll see how much I can improve in a month.
Old 08-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #39
Space For Rent
Bloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shedBloodhound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: EN3 (SW/AW) 94-98
Name: Greg
Bloodhound's Tacoma Gallery
What the heck, I'll play...but the dips will be hard to find a place to do..
My X is also 90

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
4) Tim (leveltwo)
5) Greg (Bloodhound) soon to be sore
Old 08-28-2011, 08:34 PM   #40
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
4) Tim (leveltwo)
5) Greg (Bloodhound) soon to be sore
6) Aaron (Kodiak)

Gonna go with 150