Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Workout Challenge!

Old 08-28-2011, 10:21 PM   #43
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Hell put me down for x100. I was kicking insanity back up the first of the month and tightening my diet up. I managed to lose 30 lbs in 5 weeks and then decided to get lazy so I gotta get back on it!
Old 08-29-2011, 07:27 AM   #44
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
hahah im beating you

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
2) Brian (Tacokid09, soon to be superbuffkid00 hahahaha)
well you wear here before me. don’t now how long. but i do remember you being on here when i joined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
i have 1096 posts and i dont even have a truck yet haha
thats pretty funny. i had like 200 or 300 i think before i got a truck. i got my truck in may.

edit: count me in too.
Old 08-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #45
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
3) Cody (Konaborne) - 210-280. (soon to be Shemicals )
4) Tim (leveltwo)
5) Greg (Bloodhound) soon to be sore
6) Aaron (Kodiak)
7)Chris (Goflight2)
8)Eric (enjm10)
9)Matt (toy02ota)
10)Zach (TACO721)
Old 08-29-2011, 10:27 AM   #46
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
just got done with the weight lifting part of the day at school... man im exhausted. i have "track theory" at 1230. blahhhhh mondays suck
Old 08-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #47
RideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to beholdRideFast is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jesse
RideFast's Tacoma Gallery
Ill play!
x=100
Is an air squat a regular squat without weights?

Not sure how to add my name to the list
Old 08-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #49
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ill do 100 as well, gotta build stamina

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
4) Tim (leveltwo)
6) Aaron (Kodiak)
7)Chris (Goflight2)
8)Eric (enjm10)
9)Matt (toy02ota)
10)Zach (TACO721)
11)Jesse (RideFast)
12)Colton (memario1214)
13)David (YumaTRD)
Old 08-29-2011, 11:32 AM   #50
I bring the feel goods
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
Ill play!
x=100
Is an air squat a regular squat without weights?

Not sure how to add my name to the list
yes basically, make sure you hit 90 to. sometimes with out weights it throws depth perception off

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Im in for x=100. Hopefully I can up it by the end!!!
thats what i want to do, im shooting to be able to do 200-250 by the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
just got done with the weight lifting part of the day at school... man im exhausted. i have "track theory" at 1230. blahhhhh mondays suck
explain this "track theory" class haha
Old 08-29-2011, 12:12 PM   #51
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamSarcasm View Post
explain this "track theory" class haha
hahaha okay.. its monday tuesday and thursdays. mondays we are olymmpic lifting and "learning how to run" (technique). Tuesdays and thursdays are on the track at 8am doing workouts
Old 08-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #52
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in as well! Ima take a before pic today, and follow it up as the time goes. So every one is gonna take before and after pics as well? VVV

Remember everybody, diet is also a very big part of getting in shape! In my opinion diet is first (a good clean one) and exercise is second.

Good luck guys.

Edit: Wait, for you high acheivers (or anybody) are y'all gonna start off the bat with the high reps y'all posted or are ya gonna work your way up to it?

Ima do a test run today.

1) Garrin (teamsarcasm)
4) Tim (leveltwo)
6) Aaron (Kodiak)
7)Chris (Goflight2)
8)Eric (enjm10)
9)Matt (toy02ota)
10)Zach (TACO721)
11)Jesse (RideFast)
12)Colton (memario1214)
13)David (YumaTRD)
14)Joel (Ink Junky)
Old 08-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #53
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sure, i'll take a before pic...are we posting it on here?
Old 08-29-2011, 03:02 PM   #54
hahahahahahaa i just took my before picture.. im such a loser. itll make you guys laugh, i guarantee it.

god i look like a douche... hahahahahaha
Old 08-29-2011, 03:03 PM   #55
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I'm sure to 99% of TW, we all will look like douches posting pics of ourselves here...lol

So no worries!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 03:05 PM   #57
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
I'm sure to 99% of TW, we all will look like douches posting pics of ourselves here...lol

So no worries!!!
welll i mean just the way im standing and i just found some glasses in my room... god hahahahahhahahahhaaha. if i saw someone do that, id smack them over and over and over.. and over.
Old 08-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #58
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

So no worries!!!
Haha fuck you pretty boy. We all know you're already ripped
Old 08-29-2011, 03:07 PM   #59

Law Enforcement:
Lol lets see it!

Can I post a pic taken 4 days ago?
Old 08-29-2011, 03:08 PM   #60
Quote:
Lol lets see it!

Can I post a pic taken 4 days ago?
hahahahah im not going first.. but i mean within reason i would think the before picture would be alright..