Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Obese People

Old 09-06-2011, 10:49 AM   #1
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Obese People

Not trying to upset people but do Obese people really need to be sitting in Burger King, McDonald's,Wendy's? Or any other fast food place. It disgusts me to see that they don't even care about themselves at all. You don't need to diet, just change eating habits. I was in McDonald's the other day and watched this guy who could barely reach his steering because his built in plate rest was so fucking big. And then inside he's ordering 2 Big Mac's, large fry, a cheeseburger, and the biggest sugar filled soda he could get. Really, this is why my Health insurance keeps going up in some respects? Because of you walking mounds of fat. WTF
Old 09-06-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
2nd gen section?
Old 09-06-2011, 10:53 AM   #4
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I have a second Gen, and couldn't figure out where to put it.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Off Topic section is always there for non truck threads.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Also most of the people in the world today are stupid. Don't let their stupidity bug you that much.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
UBIQUE
Highland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shedHighland Logan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Canadian Army: Royal Canadian Artillery (Sgt, Ret.)
Name: Frank
Highland Logan's Tacoma Gallery
I agree.. but you better get used to it. Rates are on the rise, and not just in the US.

Frank
Old 09-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #8
Asian13 will become famous soon enoughAsian13 will become famous soon enough

Name: Rachel
Asian13's Tacoma Gallery
Are you sure the dude didn't order a diet coke...
Old 09-06-2011, 10:56 AM   #9
Ron F. Swanson
JaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedJaSkynyrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JaSkynyrd's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't figure out where to put it? Careful, don't eat the buttons on your keyboard, they make your tummy hurt weelly bad.

Off Topic Discussion, duh.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Moved to the proper section.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #11
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
Not trying to upset people but do Obese people really need to be sitting in Burger King, McDonald's,Wendy's? Or any other fast food place. It disgusts me to see that they don't even care about themselves at all. You don't need to diet, just change eating habits. I was in McDonald's the other day and watched this guy who could barely reach his steering because his built in plate rest was so fucking big. And then inside he's ordering 2 Big Mac's, large fry, a cheeseburger, and the biggest sugar filled soda he could get. Really, this is why my Health insurance keeps going up in some respects? Because of you walking mounds of fat. WTF
im right there with you man its so nasty to see them and a lot of them insist on wearing clothes that are to fuckin small for them so you can see all of the rolls lol
Old 09-06-2011, 10:57 AM   #12
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
WTF , do fat people have different issues with their 2nd Gens ?
Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #13
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asian13 View Post
Are you sure the dude didn't order a diet coke...
Old 09-06-2011, 10:58 AM   #14
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
WTF , do fat people have different issues with their 2nd Gens ?
an extra 2" of taco lean
Old 09-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
I thought our health ins is going up because we pay for all these illegal people but don't even help our own tax paying people. I could be wrong. Did you get dissed by a fat girl??
Old 09-06-2011, 11:02 AM   #16
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperWhiteTaco View Post
im right there with you man its so nasty to see them and a lot of them insist on wearing clothes that are to fuckin small for them so you can see all of the rolls lol
I do hate to see 300lb chicks in tank tops.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:03 AM   #17
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
I do hate to see 300lb chicks in tank tops.
Never seen one here , ever
Old 09-06-2011, 11:04 AM   #18
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Never seen one here , ever
Really??please don't make me google fat chicks in tank tops. I just ate lunch
Edit: Not sure pic will show up
http://emob694.photobucket.com/album...g?t=1280864432
Old 09-06-2011, 11:07 AM   #19
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
And then they complain and bitch like its not their fault.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:12 AM   #20
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery

Someone had to post a pic sooner or later haha, and i feel the same way how do they expect to get anywhere near in shape when they eat that shit all the time... no doubt, i love me some taco bell and in-n-out but everything in moderation people!