Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

kettlebell swing!

Old 09-15-2011, 06:24 PM   #1
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
kettlebell swing!

i ride my bike everyday after work. as the days get shorter we will see how this plays out.

anyways i get home, and while i am still warm and sweaty, i started adding kettlebell swings to my workout. i do 4-5 1 min sets with only a minute break between sets. at first i thought i was going to be too easy.

holy crap! it is exhausting! my abs, my legs. and my heartbeat!!

anyone here kettlebell?
Old 10-19-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
NICE another kettlebell tosser! I've been doing it off and on for some time now. My fiances uncle showed me the basics when he was down here. it's very intense and they say basically a half hour of working with them is the equivalent of like an hour at the gym or something like that... Anyways it's always funny to see people looking at me at the gym because it seems like no one uses them. I normally start off on the bike for about 5 miles, then normally do swings, cleans, snatch, and squats. I normally wait 30sec between each set and by the time i get home I am sore! The squats kill me every time!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:29 PM   #3
TacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
TacPro45's Tacoma Gallery
Kb's are awesome!
Old 11-26-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
wags is on a distinguished road
wags's Tacoma Gallery
I started kettle bells about a year ago when I finally quit smoking. It's a great workout, especially for a over 50 something guy. If it wasn't for Pavel and his excellent videos (Enter the Kettle Bell) I'd have lost interest. I try to swing at least 2-3 times a week. I feel great!

http://www.dragondoor.com/
Old 11-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #5
F16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedF16TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: LUKE
F16TACO's Tacoma Gallery
i CrossFit regularly, and do my own programming. i try to throw in kettlebell work as often as possible. they are a mean little steel ball of awesomeness. try "turkish get ups" with a 1.5 or 2 pood. brutal.
Old 11-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #7
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Kettle bells ftw
Old 12-23-2011, 05:17 PM   #8
Triple Option
Slotback will become famous soon enoughSlotback will become famous soon enough
Slotback's Tacoma Gallery
Another kettlebell fan here.