Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

First Aid Kits

Old 09-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #1
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
First Aid Kits

Anyone know the best place to get some good solid First aid kits? and the best deals on them. I'm going to be doing my First aid cert and then the wilderness cert after but I'm out and about in remote areas pretty often and would like to have a solid first aid kit if shit hits the fan. In the truck I have one of those cheap J&J ones from target for little junk and in my backpack I always have my REI kit that I have been adding things to. But For when I go on multi day trips and Races I want something better.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
http://www.lapolicegear.com/fire-ems-rescue.html
Old 09-23-2011, 03:46 PM   #3
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
i like the army surplus kits. i have a store near me that sells it all, from the old school stuff to the stuff troops are using today. depending on what kit you get, they come with pretty much everything you need for small to large emergencies. the other big plus for me is that everything is indevidually sealed in watertight packaging.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
It depends on what level of kit you want and how much you want to spend. Galls.com has some descent setups but they can get quite pricey and gets more advanced for EMT's and Paramedics so I doubt you would want to go that high. They should have some basic first-aid type kits on there too.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #5
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
It depends on what level of kit you want and how much you want to spend. Galls.com has some descent setups but they can get quite pricey and gets more advanced for EMT's and Paramedics so I doubt you would want to go that high. They should have some basic first-aid type kits on there too.
Yeah some of the stuff for sure looks EMT and Paramedic supply. I have no problem spending $150 on a kit if it something nice and has the things that would help in case of an issue. This site has a few from $70 - $150 that are pretty nice.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:15 PM   #6
theghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheghost is one of the sharper tools in the shed
theghost's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.bugoutbagz.com/proddetail.php?prod=BPP045

http://www.adventuremedicalkits.com/...name=Guide%20I

or the one that Hostyle makes but i think that was like $200+, nice thing is that its race specific tho.