Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Redneck workout routine

Old 09-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Redneck workout routine

Started a new routine last week and I thought I would share with you all. First we take a 600-700 lb tractor tire and flip it. 6 sets of 5 flips. After each set of flips we take a 15 lb sledge hammer and hit the tire. Then we take the tire and stand it up edge wise. We lean it into our chests and throw it back to the other person. We do that until someone wusses out. Then back to the flips. Couple that with insanity and I'm one tired motherfucker. Anyone have comments on something to add?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:08 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
We used to do this exact thing at my old dojo for training. Fun stuff (Except if you don't compensate for the hammer's bounce and you hit yourself in the face)
Old 09-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
sounds fun! i wish i had a tire to it with a sledge hammer. for fun and work out. i did it one time and i never felt like that after in the gym like i did after hitting that tire. lol just wondering wear is Brownsville like from knoxville? closer to nashville?
Old 09-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #5
Local TW dissenter
toy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoy02ota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
toy02ota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
sounds fun! i wish i had a tire to it with a sledge hammer. for fun and work out. i did it one time and i never felt like that after in the gym like i did after hitting that tire. lol just wondering wear is Brownsville like from knoxville? closer to nashville?
Yeah its between memphis and nashville. About 60 miles from memphis and 120 from nashville.
Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 PM   #6
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toy02ota View Post
Yeah its between memphis and nashville. About 60 miles from memphis and 120 from nashville.
oh cool. iím really about 15 20 min north of knoxville right along i-75. just depends on what art of knoxville you go to. iím about 20 25 from the the river.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #7
hetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud ofhetkind has much to be proud of
Army: Defense Contract Management Agency
Name: Howard
hetkind's Tacoma Gallery
That work out sounds like working as a tire monkey on heavy equipment:-)

Joined a local gym yesterday, might go this afternoon after sealing the back deck with linseed oil, changing the rear diff fluid in Jeep (have to pull cover), removing mice debris in same jeep and hoping wife brings Taco back with gas in it.

Howard