Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Pre workout supplements

Old 09-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
JML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud ofJML50 has much to be proud of

JML50's Tacoma Gallery
Pre workout supplements

I've been looking at getting a pre workout supplement, but have been undecided on what to get. I went the other day into a local shop and the lady was nice enough to hook me up with some samples. She gave me NO Xplode, C4, Lean Revolution, Hemo Rage Black, Assault, and Nitraflex. I used the C4 yesterday cuz a friend of mine uses it and really likes it. I didn't really notice and energy, i was just more focused. All i wanted to do was workout. I was able to put up a few more reps but nothing crazy. 1 thing i did like was there was no crash. I actually felt pretty good the whole day. I'm gonna try the Assault tomoro cuz i have read some good things about it online. Anyone ever used any of these, or what is everyone using?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:37 AM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
try noxi pro. i went ape shit with this stuff....
Old 09-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #3
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
white flood v2. check out the reviews on bodybuilding.com no crash one of the better pre's
Old 09-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #4
Zombie Killer
surferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of lightsurferkid is a glorious beacon of light

EMS: EMT
surferkid's Tacoma Gallery
NO xplode helped me gain 32 pounds i went from 5'11" and 117lbs to 150lbs its good just pound the water but be careful my friend took too much nitric oxide for working out and it stopped his heart while we were working out so make sure you check the doctor if your heart is healthy enough.... dont mess around i just go natural now because of it

R.I.P JWM
Old 09-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Jack3d always worked for me. cheap(er) tested, and works great.

Added to a protein/creatine stack, you turn into bull
Old 10-26-2011, 12:37 PM   #6
jrider636 is on a distinguished road
Name: justin
jrider636's Tacoma Gallery
ive used one bottle of assault and will be buying another tom. its good stuff! gives me alot more energy and strength in the gym. 1 scoop ususally lasts 1-2 hours in the gym. ive tried noxplode, jackd, and black powder and this is the best. plus its only $34 at vitamin shoppe
Old 10-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #7
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Assault, hemo rage black, white flood are my 3 favorites
Old 10-26-2011, 12:50 PM   #8
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I've tried NOXplode the only thing it did was make me feel like I had to take a shit in the middle of my workout, it helped with pump, energy, extra reps, but not much. I like Jack3d it's awesome but doesn't taste the best I'll mix it in as little water as I could and shoot it back then chug a bottle or two right behind that then workout. It's the best to me, no crash.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #9
LilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud ofLilTuffGirl has much to be proud of
Name: Nikki
LilTuffGirl's Tacoma Gallery
LOL!! I loved C4 - not too much but good enough!

NoXplode made me puke
Jack3d made me feel like I was on crack.. rocking back and forth.. hands itched like crazy.. then felt sick but could be because I didn't get to the gym in time (Oddly I was at the state police academy doing a class.. great place to act like a crack head....)

Everyone reacts to supplements differently - looks like you've got some good stuff to try though!! All very highly recommended ones.

I've dropped all supplements since i'm poor now after the divorce.. and I can't remember to freakin' take 'em. OR never drink enough water!!! I had low liver levels so had to drop the creatine for a bit.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #10
frankbrah562 is on a distinguished road
frankbrah562's Tacoma Gallery
Ive done noxplode, it made me feel antsy as heck. Also I have done superpump max, this gave me a GREAT pump. It was insane. I am currently on jack3d and its pretty good. It depends on what your looking for in a preworkout supplement. More caffeine which gives you more energy or other supplements that really make your arms just wanna pop from a good pump. But everybody is different. Find the one that your body takes the most liking too!
Old 10-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #11
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Assault!!! Or hemo rage black or white flood!!!!!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #12
TWLTRD11 is on a distinguished road

TWLTRD11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Assault!!! Or hemo rage black or white flood!!!!!
I've used the HemoRage and White Flood. White Flood was so so for me. Rage had some serious pump but not much energy boost. Currently taking 1MR and it acts similarly to Rage, I think. Focus is usually up and pump, but low energy. I think I will be picking up some HemoRage to try my next go around of supplements or possibly some GAT. Heard some good things regarding it.

Also, I have taken Jack3d and the original NO Explode. I like Jack3d for the energy and somewhat of a pump.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #13
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Creatine mix & 1 can of tuna before & after the workout......all you need.
Old 11-26-2011, 09:38 PM   #14
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Do you know your blood type? Not every blood type reacts the same way to supplements. Pre-work outs especially have a lot of ingredients that work against a given blood type.
"-'s" and "+'s" don't matter for the type. For example I'm an O blood type. Animal Pump and NO Xplode have done well by me. I have tried Jack3d, and Muscle Pharm's Assault. They're OK, but I always go back to Animal Pump.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #15
danjones is on a distinguished road

Marines: cpl wpns co.
danjones's Tacoma Gallery
ephedrine... just kidding. my favorite is jack3d. i feel stronger and more focused. i noticed no explode and no shotgun give the best pumps if thats what youre after. just remember a simple supplement isnt going to make u go from 135 to 315.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #16
TANK is on a distinguished road

TANK's Tacoma Gallery
I love jack3d, and it tastes great. I tried 1mr and couldn't bear the taste. Super pump is worth a look too