Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

energy drinks

Old 10-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
energy drinks

I see alot of people drinking energy drinks these days, like the ones in
the gas station for 3.99. while in there the other day, I seen a guy do a shot of 5 hr energy drinking a rockstar

do they really work ??
Old 10-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
5 hr energys do, rockstars and monsters do then you crash.

its a bad habit, dont drink them. EVER
Old 10-04-2011, 01:44 PM   #4
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Don't drink them. That stuff is bad for you in the long run. And you get addicted to it.
Go to bed earlier and get exercise if you need to stay awake during the day.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i have got off of my addiction... but its substituted by mtn dew
Old 10-04-2011, 01:53 PM   #7
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe people would drink that garbage.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:04 PM   #9
St. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shedSt. Swervus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
St. Swervus's Tacoma Gallery
As a bartender few things make me cringe as much as someone asking for a vodka and Red Bull/Monster/Rockstar etc.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM   #10
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Vodka + full throttle
Old 10-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #11
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Swervus View Post
As a bartender few things make me cringe as much as someone asking for a vodka and Red Bull/Monster/Rockstar etc.
Mnster itself does very little for me, but alcohol makes me tired; so the monster counteracts that nicely.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #12
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I take 5 hour energy shots before work sometimes, they do work. Being on third shift, it's a huge difference between the half asleep feeling I normally have and the pumped up and feeling great I get with the 5 hour shots. No drop off or crash, I don't find them addictive and they are working now just as well as they were a year ago.

Much better than any of the other products on the market. Though nothing beats a good cup of Coffee.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #14
Only from the waist down.
nubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shednubbs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Reverend
nubbs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacountryboy-IXI View Post
I take 5 hour energy shots before work sometimes, they do work. Being on third shift, it's a huge difference between the half asleep feeling I normally have and the pumped up and feeling great I get with the 5 hour shots. No drop off or crash, I don't find them addictive and they are working now just as well as they were a year ago.

Much better than any of the other products on the market. Though nothing beats a good cup of Coffee.
Maybe thats why the Monster doesn't do much for me regularly. lol:goingcraz y:....then ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz lol
Old 10-04-2011, 02:16 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubbs View Post
Maybe thats why the Monster doesn't do much for me regularly. lol:goingcraz y:....then ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz lol
I love drinking Monster, the taste is great. I don't feel very energized afterward though.

Nothing like keeping the windows half cracked cruising 5 below the speed limit on the parkway with a flat bill hat and some Monster.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:17 PM   #16
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Yager bombs ftmfw.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:22 PM   #17
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
Yager bombs ftmfw.
Yuck!

Jager is gross to begin with...then add redbull on top of that...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I personally don't drink any energy drinks. I have a cup of coffee in the morning when I get to work and a tea for lunch and that's the extent of my caffeine intake. I do this thing called SLEEP (at least 8 hours a night). It does wonders for my energy level during the day. I good way to prevent that 2:30 crash is to not eat a huge lunch. I eat a sandwich for lunch then I will have a snack at 2:30-3:00.
Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #18
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
never got on energy drinks, dont plan on it, dont do it, if you stop you will get headaches for a while

i did it with Dr. Pepper believe it or not, say about 4 or 5 cans a day more on some days......stopped cold turkey, talk about a head ache

its amazing how addictive it actually was though, even if they werent energy drinks

plus it will save you money if you dont start drinking them
Old 10-04-2011, 02:38 PM   #19
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
I like mtn. dew, no need for anything stronger
Attached Thumbnails
energy drinks-electric-gremlin.jpg  
Old 10-04-2011, 02:46 PM   #20
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Red Bull rarely but Coffee every morning. A good breakfast, diet, and regular exercise, will do more for your energy level than anything else you can put into your body. Even something as small as a 10 minute walk around the block. Plus no crash.