LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

staph

Old 10-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #1
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
staph

so yeah, got staph for the first time, let it get bad.

its on my knee cap, and my whole knee, part of my thigh and calf are super swollen, been in the infirmary on campus for a couple days.

getting surgery tomorrow morning for it, what kind of pain should i be expecting from this?
Old 10-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeeton View Post
so yeah, got staph for the first time, let it get bad.

its on my knee cap, and my whole knee, part of my thigh and calf are super swollen, been in the infirmary on campus for a couple days.

getting surgery tomorrow morning for it, what kind of pain should i be expecting from this?
They will clean and drain it all, but I wouldn't expect anything unusual for pain. I've known some folks who had staph actually on their knee and lower leg and it was for the most part painless during treatment compared to the pain they had before treatment.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabass View Post
They will clean and drain it all, but I wouldn't expect anything unusual for pain. I've known some folks who had staph actually on their knee and lower leg and it was for the most part painless during treatment compared to the pain they had before treatment.
alright awesome, and yeah its a killer right now.
but how long did it take to recover from it? like back to normal running and all