Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Deodorant...This is the pits. Hardy har har.

Old 10-11-2011, 08:30 PM   #21
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Liquid I View Post
Don't take what I said in an offensive way... It was in no way directed at you. I just typed what I've learned.
No worries...just backing up my earlier comment.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:32 PM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
so i mistakenly said deodorant and not antiperspirant before.

If your armpits are damp -- as they are after you towel off from a shower -- the antiperspirant will mix with that wetness and slide off your skin instead of into the sweat ducts where you need it most. Thatís why itís best to apply antiperspirant at bedtime, when your underarms are dry and youíve got about 8 hours of relatively sweat-free slumber to allow the aluminum ingredient in antiperspirants to go to work.

http://www.webmd.com/healthy-beauty/...nt-ingredients

Yeah, the article says 'women' in the title...get over it.
So I guess showing the next day wouldn't remove the antiperspirant? Also I'm assuming not to reapply in the morning.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:35 PM   #23
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
So I guess showing the next day wouldn't remove the antiperspirant? Also I'm assuming not to reapply in the morning.
you may want to do both for a while but try to switch to applying deodorant/antiperspirant at night only, within a reasonable amount of time.

Bonus is you don't get icky deodorant stains on your good clothes, only your PJ's
Old 10-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #24
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
you may want to do both for a while but try to switch to applying deodorant/antiperspirant at night only, within a reasonable amount of time.

Bonus is you don't get icky deodorant stains on your good clothes, only your PJ's
I will go pick something up tonight and try.

No PJs. I dropped PJs when I was like 10. LOL
Old 10-11-2011, 08:38 PM   #25

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I will go pick something up tonight and try.

No PJs. I dropped PJs when I was like 10. LOL
Old 10-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #26
Banned
Quote:
Oh shush. I'm not nakey.

Edit: Of course if there is a woman then nothing would be on. That never happens though.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:40 PM   #27
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
GF problems....Check
Tape worms......check
cooking tips......check
Stained arm pits.....check

TW's got it all!!
Old 10-11-2011, 08:41 PM   #28
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
GF problems....Check
Tape worms......check
cooking tips......check

TW's got it all!!
Old 10-11-2011, 08:42 PM   #29
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Full t-shirt with antiperspirant. Go with a v-neck if you don't want the undershirt showing.
x2

this is what I do 9 times outta 10...keeps your nice shirts from getting deo stains in the pits...who cares about the undershirt...no one's gonna see that anyway...just bleach the hell outta em
Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #30
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So guess what. I sweat a lot. I hate it but it happens. So the problem is that antiperspirants stain my pits white. This looks gross when I raise my arm and it ruins my expensive shirts. I haven't had luck removing the stains either. My normal deodorant was Degree but I recently switched the Crystal. Well now I have a rash on one side so I haven't been using it. I have stinky pits and I need to cure it. Anyone use Tom's deodorant? Should I just switch back to antiperspirant but switch from an A shirt to a full T shirt for undershirts?

Help!
As stupid as it sounds, your problem is the antiperspirants. I had a similar issue and no matter which kind or how much I put on I just sweat right through it. One day I said "fuck it" and bought a good deodorant only to kill the smell.. (Old-spice or Axe) I noticed quickly I stopped sweating. This was about 10 years ago. A year or so ago my wife made a mistake and bought me antiperspirant again, that day I sweated like a pig again. Went back to deodorant and no issues ..

Try it and give yourself a week or two to get all of the antiperspirant shit out of your pits.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:43 PM   #31
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
GF problems....Check
Tape worms......check
cooking tips......check

TW's got it all!!
Old 10-11-2011, 08:44 PM   #32
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When I used to......well....."experiment"...with certain drugs, I found myself sweating horribly...aside from the other side affects. Anyway....I hair sprayed my arm pits, and sure as shit, NO MORE SWEAT!
Old 10-11-2011, 08:45 PM   #34
Banned
Quote:
When I used to......well....."experiment"...with certain drugs, I found myself sweating horribly...aside from the other side affects. Anyway....I hair sprayed my arm pits, and sure as shit, NO MORE SWEAT!
Before or after sniffing the hairpray?
Old 10-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #35

Quote:
Before or after sniffing the hairpray?
Never sniffed it, But DO FUCKING NOT! light a cigarette right after you spray your pits.....just sayin......
Old 10-11-2011, 08:50 PM   #36
Banned
Quote:
Never sniffed it, But DO FUCKING NOT! light a cigarette right after you spray your pits.....just sayin......
Hahahaha. Maybe I will try:

or

on my pits.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:56 PM   #37

MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh shush. I'm not nakey.

Edit: Of course if there is a woman then nothing would be on. That never happens though.
Oh thank god....

LOL

Quote:
GF problems....Check
Tape worms......check
cooking tips......check

TW's got it all!!
You forgot spacer lifts and plasti dip

Quote:
Hahahaha. Maybe I will try:

or

on my pits.
Go for it! Be a pioneer!
Old 10-11-2011, 09:04 PM   #38
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
certain dri will close those sweat pores right up
Old 10-11-2011, 09:07 PM   #39

....Super glue would cease any persperation for a bit......
Old 10-11-2011, 09:08 PM   #40
Banned
Quote:
Oh thank god....

LOL
Oh gee thanks.

Quote:
Go for it! Be a pioneer!
I'll be dead like one too.