Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Deodorant...This is the pits. Hardy har har.

Old 10-11-2011, 09:22 PM   #41
Save a horse ride a Railroader
Catcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to beholdCatcrazed is a splendid one to behold
Air Force: C-17 Loadmaster 2300 hrs
Name: Bryan
Catcrazed's Tacoma Gallery
Shave your pits the hair holds the stink like a wet dog.LOL Maybe you should contact one on the major deoderant/anti companys to do some testing on you.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcrazed View Post
Shave your pits the hair holds the stink like a wet dog.LOL Maybe you should contact one on the major deoderant/anti companys to do some testing on you.
Well I did trim down a lot and I have been thinking about shaving. I bet I could make tens of dollars if I let them test on me.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:24 PM   #43
jaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaw154 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jaw154's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Well I did trim down a lot and I have been thinking about shaving. I bet I could make tens of dollars if I let them test on me.
Hair holds the sweat in though...
Old 10-11-2011, 09:25 PM   #44
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
Hair holds the sweat in though...
Dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:12 PM   #45
Banned
So I bought some Old Spice Red Zone "Swagger." Smells good and my pits feel dry.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:31 PM   #46
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Same problem, I wear Tees as undershirts. I've tried Old Spice, Gillette Clinical and a couple others (years ago) and they would stain my shirts. The Gillette crap actually turned white shirts blue under the arms. I switched to Degree Clinical, it's expensive but it works and doesn't stain my shirts.

Have you tried Certain Dry? (Might be Certain Dri). That crap works very well as an anti-perspirant.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #47
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Same problem, I wear Tees as undershirts. I've tried Old Spice, Gillette Clinical and a couple others (years ago) and they would stain my shirts. The Gillette crap actually turned white shirts blue under the arms. I switched to Degree Clinical, it's expensive but it works and doesn't stain my shirts.

Have you tried Certain Dry? (Might be Certain Dri). That crap works very well as an anti-perspirant.
I tried the all the clinical strength stuff and I would just melt it. All they do is add more aluminum to it.

Nah I haven't tried Certain Dry. I was at Walmart last night but I didn't see it so I picked up the Old Spice.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:42 PM   #48
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
I sweat alot, like only black or white shirts type. Well my friend who has the same problem to me to try this stuff and it really works. the stuff is called perspirex. You put it on at night. to start you need to put it on like 3 night consecutivaly then after that once every 3 or 4 nights. It stops the sweat. I usually wear a deoderant during the day just to smell good but it does work.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:45 PM   #49
Banned
I will check it out. Thanks.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:01 PM   #50
Relik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelik is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Eddy
Relik's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I'm same, use Degree Adrenaline series works good.

I used Certain Dri before, its good. Its a liquid roll on you put on at night. All these clinical strength ones ask to put on at night.

Its strong. I remember I used it as suggested (maybe a bit more) and three days later I could def see that I was not sweating nearly as much. IIRC it shrinks the pores so you can't sweat/sweat as much. Its real strong I felt the difference, like really dry, little too much...you have to use it less once you sense your pores shrinked/sweat less.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:27 PM   #51
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
yeah dude certain dri is the way to go. careful they dont get too dry tho..
Old 10-12-2011, 06:36 PM   #52
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
My undershirts are the cheapy target workout shirts. They soak up all the sweat and dry super quickly so the sweat never goes through to my main outer shirt.

I even wear the cheapy target workout shirts under a cotton shirt (I don't want to look like one of those guys at the gym) when I hit the gym. I don't even get the sweat back and sweat chest outlines. It doesn't a well enough job to the point where I don't leave sweat residue on the machines.
Old 10-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #53
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaw154 View Post
I sweat a lot too and i use Gillete Clinical sport. shit works wonders and i rock two shirts as well. Undershirt v-neck and a normal shirt
^This.

Just bought some last week, shit works good! A bit pricy tho. It's funny because I was actually gonna start a thread about how good it works, then I read this lol

Oh, and FUCK v-neck's. I hate the way they feel.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #54
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Your not alone OP. I switch every 2 weeks or so and nothing seems to work. Stains under the pits on the shirts. Just last week i tried arm and hammer no scent for hunting. Been 90% dry the last week. Few days were worse than others but mostly dry. Gonna stick with it for a while. When it quits, i might try some of the stuff mentioned above.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:06 PM   #55
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, I get sweaty pits too! in class sometimes it gets so bad I don't even wanna raise my arms. Hahaha
the degree adrenaline is not working for me!!!

I need to try some of the ones mentioned here.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:21 PM   #56
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relik View Post
Yeah I'm same, use Degree Adrenaline series works good.

I used Certain Dri before, its good. Its a liquid roll on you put on at night. All these clinical strength ones ask to put on at night.

Its strong. I remember I used it as suggested (maybe a bit more) and three days later I could def see that I was not sweating nearly as much. IIRC it shrinks the pores so you can't sweat/sweat as much. Its real strong I felt the difference, like really dry, little too much...you have to use it less once you sense your pores shrinked/sweat less.
You nailed it, it does something to the pores so you don't sweat. I stopped using it because it was a bit overkill for me and the degree ended up working for me.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:23 PM   #57
Banned
The Old Spice is picked up is still working well. I went kayaking today and I was still fairly dry.

Posted via
Old 10-17-2011, 06:30 PM   #58
dpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant futuredpak has a brilliant future
dpak's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone tried speed stick staingaurd? i just bought some new white undershirts and speed stick staingaurd, so will be testing it out soon.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #59
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpak View Post
has anyone tried speed stick staingaurd? i just bought some new white undershirts and speed stick staingaurd, so will be testing it out soon.

Any luck?
Old 10-19-2011, 09:42 PM   #60
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing from Speed Stick has ever worked for me.