Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Pregnancy scare...im a teenager, please help

Old 10-23-2011, 05:52 PM   #21
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
^^ This

It's not likely she'll get preggo, but if she does, life as you know it will change. Get her to take the pill.

I have a buddy with a 4 year old little boy who swears she was on birth control AND he pulled out. Life is good for him now, but he was ten years older than you when it happened, and it still sucked for him.

I do not play the odds on things like this and I recommend you error on the safe side.

Female liar in bold, a single skipped pill doesn't cause shit, she trapped him
Old 10-23-2011, 05:55 PM   #22
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
Thank you so much guys..apparently since my most recent purchase of reverse lights...i dont have $75 to spare for it...But im taking everyones advice on the unlikelyhood of it. No signs yet, just some ironic situations, which ive had in the past too but ended up being okay.. and we're hoping for the best! I guess ill keep you updated on how things are goin! thanks again everyone
Better come up with 75 bucks or you'll be slapping yourself in the head for the next 18 years..
Old 10-23-2011, 06:00 PM   #23
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
That's what I think too. It was funny as hell to me when he looked at me and said "I don't get it, even if she skipped her pills, I pulled out in plenty of time"
Old 10-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #24
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Better come up with 75 bucks or you'll be slapping yourself in the head for the next 18 years..
X2

If that's the reason, then that's just irony waiting to kick your ass.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #25
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #26
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
That's what I think too. It was funny as hell to me when he looked at me and said "I don't get it, even if she skipped her pills, I pulled out in plenty of time"
perhaps he should consider a paternity test. its not like a woman who will lie about skipping prego pills won't lie about fkin someone else
Old 10-23-2011, 06:08 PM   #27
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
TW - Solving the worlds problems one at a time

I love this place haha
Old 10-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #28
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Also, you can't get her prego if she swallows, teach her that
Old 10-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #29
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
anal anal anal... they cant get pregnant if you have anal sex.
This

Old 10-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #30
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
There go's this months mod money....wrap it up next time
Old 10-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #32
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 10-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #33

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
uh the fact that you brought this to light on a public forum regarding toyota's is cracking me up. if you think she might be pregnant talk with her? she my not be intrested in having the baby either i mean why are you asking tw members lol.
Cause we all know that Dr. Phil is over rated and this shit is just like jerry springer.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #34
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
uh the fact that you brought this to light on a public forum regarding toyota's is cracking me up. if you think she might be pregnant talk with her? she my not be intrested in having the baby either i mean why are you asking tw members lol.
At least it's not in the 2nd gen section.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:15 PM   #35

Quote:
Cause we're here to help obviously

Hey OP, I've got a spare coat hanger, 10$ + shipping??
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #36

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 49 (36 members and 13 guests) NelsonTacoma, ST3VE, Dmonkey, jandrews, Pope953, Oat, BrokenTusk, jsmarine, Gorillazrus, elytravis, Hiatt1991, Major91, Jones, steviestyles, oldtacomaguy, xwillx93, 97yota4wd, joes06tacoma, OH-MAN, neil99, Jimbob225, MARSHBUSTER, TACO721, IslandBoy86, th3bigk0, double dee, JayARRGHH, AndrewFalk, jrgroucho, Geode, enjm10

Wow!!
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #37

Quote:

IBTL
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #38
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I understand you guys from jersey have a hard time with English; but take note: Tacoma World Forums -> OFF-TOPIC -> Health -> <thread name here>
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #39
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Lol you'll be alright buddy, you ain't been a teenager, until you have had a few scares your gf is pregnant.

you will look back on it someday and chuckle.

This will also NOT be the last time this will happen. Enjoy the feeling we all know oh so well until you find out for sure she isn't pregnant

I hope you and your girlfriend the best of luck with this!
Old 10-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #40
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh no you didn't

Quote:
I understand you guys from jersey have a hard time with English; but take note: Tacoma World Forums -> OFF-TOPIC -> Health -> <thread name here>
Lol owned.