Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Pregnancy scare...im a teenager, please help

Old 10-23-2011, 04:23 PM   #1
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
xwillx93's Tacoma Gallery
Pregnancy scare...im a teenager, please help

So last night (actually around 3:00 this morning) i was drinking with my girlfriend. I used a rubber as usual, shes not on the pill, and we decided for some god-awful reason to take it off. 20 seconds later, (not even close to doing you-know-what...) i pulled out saying i didnt want to go anymore unless i had another condom. Lone behold, her neices came to town. we were taking care of babies all day. every baby commercial came on, and all this ironic baby stuff started popping up, making us both a little worried. Any similar cases..please help. I know the whole "pre-you-know-what" can get her pregnant too but, hell, is 20 seconds enough to make anything happen? I'm 17, obviously making irresponsible choices.. please help
Old 10-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
So last night (actually around 3:00 this morning) i was drinking with my girlfriend. I used a rubber as usual, shes not on the pill, and we decided for some god-awful reason to take it off. 20 seconds later, (not even close to doing you-know-what...) i pulled out saying i didnt want to go anymore unless i had another condom. Lone behold, her neices came to town. we were taking care of babies all day. every baby commercial came on, and all this ironic baby stuff started popping up, making us both a little worried. Any similar cases..please help. I know the whole "pre-you-know-what" can get her pregnant too but, hell, is 20 seconds enough to make anything happen? I'm 17, obviously making irresponsible choices.. please help
Besides that....hmm better make her take the morning after pill to be safe dont know what to tell ya.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #3
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
There is the small chance. Get an 18+ year old, go to the pharmacy, get a morning after pill and have her take it before 3am tomorrow. and enjoy feeling sick to your stomach until the next time she bleeds.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #4
accesscab is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
accesscab's Tacoma Gallery
Plan-B. Cost about 50 bucks. Also called mornin after pill. Get her to take it ASAP
Old 10-23-2011, 04:26 PM   #5
Oat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant futureOat has a brilliant future

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
There is the small chance. Get an 18+ year old, go to the pharmacy, get a morning after pill and have her take it before 3am tomorrow. and enjoy feeling sick to your stomach until the next time she bleeds.
I thought 17 year olds can get the morning after pill?
Old 10-23-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of baby commercials on tv doesn't mean that she's preggo. Get a test and let her take it to find out. Or go to the free clinic and get tested.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #7
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
I thought 17 year olds can get the morning after pill?
When I was 16 I wasn't allowed to, an 18 y/o had to for me, but note that is in California if that has to do with anything lol.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #8
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
anal anal anal... they cant get pregnant if you have anal sex.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:30 PM   #9

Marines:
Oat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tothe907 View Post
When I was 16 I wasn't allowed to, an 18 y/o had to for me, but note that is in California if that has to do with anything lol.
Oh, i think in fl you can...maybe commercials lie.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:31 PM   #10
xwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shedxwillx93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Not saying the commercials said she was...it just made us think about the chances of it happening
Old 10-23-2011, 04:33 PM   #12
Superior Member

Pm sent.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Let me clear this up for you: Pre-ejaculate doesn't contain sperm and therefore doesn't cause pregnancy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate

Warning: Picture of a penis in an academic/medical context.

If she gets knocked up, it's someone else's kid. Unless you fapped, and didn't pee, before bangin' her.

That said, keep bagging your shit.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:36 PM   #15
Cheeba Chief
Nicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNicks4x4LT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Nicks4x4LT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xwillx93 View Post
Not saying the commercials said she was...it just made us think about the chances of it happening
Been there done that, its most likely nothing, like someone else said emergency controseptive such as plan b will work, i highly doubt she would get pregnant after what happened
Old 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #16
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
You're more than likely fine man. People have trouble getting pregnant when they're trying to, there's a lot of factors to consider. Ovulation, amount of sperm, fertility of you both, etc etc. I've been in the same situation, but if you look at it from a numbers view you're more than likely ok if you're really worried get the plan b though, and wear a rubber until you're ready for a You Junior
Old 10-23-2011, 04:37 PM   #17
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
17 year olds can but the girl needs to be 17 also and must be with them. I've bought it twice already. If there is a local planned parent i suggest take her and get her on birth control. When she takes plan-b make sure she eats. It will make her a lot better than if she didnt eat.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:44 PM   #18

Thank you so much guys..apparently since my most recent purchase of reverse lights...i dont have $75 to spare for it...But im taking everyones advice on the unlikelyhood of it. No signs yet, just some ironic situations, which ive had in the past too but ended up being okay.. and we're hoping for the best! I guess ill keep you updated on how things are goin! thanks again everyone
Old 10-23-2011, 04:45 PM   #19
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oat View Post
Besides that....hmm better make her take the morning after pill to be safe dont know what to tell ya.
^^ This

It's not likely she'll get preggo, but if she does, life as you know it will change. Get her to take the pill.

I have a buddy with a 4 year old little boy who swears she was on birth control AND he pulled out. Life is good for him now, but he was ten years older than you when it happened, and it still sucked for him.

I do not play the odds on things like this and I recommend you error on the safe side.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #20
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Because you're freaking out you're more likely to notice all the baby-related stuff bro