Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Effexor XR

Old 11-06-2011, 01:26 PM   #1
Cybertronian Tacoma
TacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaPrime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
TacomaPrime's Tacoma Gallery
Effexor XR

Anyone ever taken this and then had to have themselves weaned off of it?

My wife and I are both on it. Her for anxiety/depression, me for slight depression and my temper.

i have been wanting to get off of it for a couple reasons.
I've been working and feel my attitude and everything has changed for the better since. But I'm also not a fan of being on a pill for so long for something like that. also, the costs just went way up. I tried taking the generic once, but it didn't seem to work as well.

i have read/heard some nasty stories on withdrawal symptoms and they dont sound fun. I had forgotten to take mine at one point for about 5 days and thought I was going to die.

Just curious if anyone has experienced something like this?