Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Any e-cig smokers out there?

Old 11-11-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
tALOHAma is on a distinguished road
tALOHAma's Tacoma Gallery
Any e-cig smokers out there?

So I am finishing up my 4th day w/o tobacco.
I have quit smoking in the past (for a whole year) only to take up dipping.

I was then heavily encouraged to quit dipping from my dentist, so what did I do.... You guessed it, started smoking again.

That went on for another 8 or 9 months. Anywayz just ordered the "V2 starter kit" and was wondering if anyone out there has thoughts on my decision. http://www.v2cigs.com/products/V2-ECONOMY-KIT.html

the reason I'm on day 4 w/o tobacco is because I bought a "njoy" e cig for 20 bucks at the gas station. It doesn't seem to bad to me, but I think I'd like to get into the digital world of smoking, so I went with what I think was a good product.

Sorry for the off topic rant just excited!
Old 11-11-2011, 06:30 PM   #2
jdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmbooger is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdmbooger's Tacoma Gallery
I've been puffing on a e-cig for about a year now, I use all Modern Vapor products and am pretty happy with them. The e-cig takes some getting used to but it has cut my cigarette smoking by more than half of what I used to smoke!!
Old 11-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #3
wags is on a distinguished road
wags's Tacoma Gallery
When your ready to quit smoking you will. I smoked on/off for nearly 35 years before I finally quit for good 1 year ago. I feel so much better at 52 than most people. I still maintain a healthy diet that I always have. Quiting isn't easy and most people try quitting many many times before they finally overcom and win the battle. Hang in there....
Old 05-18-2013, 10:42 AM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Electronic Cigs on TW.