Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Workout clothing - Shameless Plug for a good friend

Old 11-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Workout clothing - Shameless Plug for a good friend

Hey everyone, a buddy of mine started a workout clothing line here not too long ago, and I thought maybe some of the fitness enthusiast looking for some new gear could help him out.

I'm trying to push him for some sort of discount for TW members.... hoping for something like free shipping on $30/$50 orders or whatnot, but nothing's official on that yet!

Edit - Just heard back from him and he's got some new designs coming soon, and he'll go with the free shipping offer when the designs come - details also to come later