Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Single again....

Old 12-04-2011, 05:53 PM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Single again....

This is health related....... I am single again, women are a pain in the ass.... no more ass for me......health problem
Old 12-04-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Feel ya Carl. My girl made it official today. Told me she was talking to another guy she dated back in high school. Oh well.
Old 12-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
Feel ya Carl. My girl made it official today. Told me she was talking to another guy she dated back in high school. Oh well.
I am sorry to hear that bud! never a good thing. i just came in from the garage... i have been out there all day because of the ...... name calling
mine couldn't deal with the fact that i moved 3.5 hours away for a job that is going to advance me in life. and she came clean today telling me that she couldn't do it anymore, but want to be friends, the hell with that ......name calling
Old 12-04-2011, 05:57 PM   #4
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear this, hope your health improves
Old 12-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #5
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Well that sucks gents...BUT hey more money for mods.

Drink it up
Old 12-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #6
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post

Drink it up
x2

Old 12-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post

Drink it up
I do agree, just bought a softtopper!! 700$ and a short throw shifter, and a new welder. i spent 2,000 in 15 min.......
also a GPS for my parents
been drinking crown on the rocks too
Old 12-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #8

i was saving the money for a ring...... now i just bought MOD parts..... time to lay some pipe also, Pope953, ya in...... lets lay pipe
Old 12-04-2011, 06:12 PM   #9
//TRD
GeauxTigers is on a distinguished road

Name: Caleb
GeauxTigers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope953 View Post
well at least you're only 9 years old. theres plenty of time for you to break some girls hearts.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:14 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Shake it off, better in the end. Go find a girl that's worth your time and effort.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:15 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Shake it off, better in the end. Go find a girl that's worth your time and effort.
this = a good sexy farm girl........ i think i have one in mind
Old 12-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #12
MrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGuitarguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: John
MrGuitarguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
x2
And one that
1)Has a Tacoma, 4Runner, or FJ,
2)Will Mudd with you
3) do #2 and then make you a sammich and other good stuff.

Single life is awesome, youll see.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:17 PM   #13
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cstephan View Post
i was saving the money for a ring...... now i just bought MOD parts..... time to lay some pipe also, Pope953, ya in...... lets lay pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeauxTigers View Post
well at least you're only 9 years old. theres plenty of time for you to break some girls hearts.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #15
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
guess your feelin better already,,,,life goes on. Plenty of women out there.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGuitarguy View Post
x2
And one that
1)Has a Tacoma, 4Runner, or FJ,
2)Will Mudd with you
3) do #2 and then make you a sammich and other good stuff.

Single life is awesome, youll see.
does a CBR 600RR work..... and a bird hunting dog?
Old 12-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris duby View Post
I've been seperated from my wife for about 6 months now and we're fixing to be divorced and I have never spent so much money on my truck until now. I'm lovin it!!!
its been 12 hours, and i am loving it too, I just found 200+ dollars a month because i am not drive 600+miles extra a month, plus buying her stuff... women are a drain on the walet
Old 12-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
It's better than having another dude call you bragging that he's stealing your girl.
did this happen to you?