Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Good Used exercise Equipment

Old 01-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Good Used exercise Equipment

My wife and I made a new years resolution to take better care of our bodies. We are looking around at buying some used equipment but just aren't sure what the best purchase would be. Does anybody have any suggestions on good used exercise equipment? What kind of exercise bikes should I keep my eye on or other equipment that can be found used and cheap(model numbers etc.)?
Old 01-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #2
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
Any help?
Old 01-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
kimo will become famous soon enough

Name: Darin
kimo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
Any help?
Good exercise equip. is never cheap. You get what you pay for. Watch craigslist, sometimes gyms get bought out or re stock their gym and sell the used equip. which is good quality, but sometimes abused.
If you find something your interested in, get the model# off it, google it, there are tons of website that have reviews on exercise equip.
But IMO, join a gym and use the shit out of it. If anything start out 3-4 days a week, you wont be sorry.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
best advice I would give you is take a few months at a gym.. the amount of people with dusty old spin bikes, tradmills, and homegyms in their basement could take down an army. As convenient as it seems to have it in your basement the novelty/motivation will wear off a lot faster than going to a gym with motivation all around you. Just my input though I'm not trying to discourage you.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:14 PM   #5
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Another plus for a gym membership is that most have 1-year contracts that are linked directly to your bank account so that you end up paying for it whether you use it or not, and if you're paying for it why not use it.