Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Change with me?

Old 01-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Change with me?

So Ive been super busy with college and everything you could imagine. That explains why yall havent seen me on here in TO LONG!

But Ill make this very quick and simple and I want to encourge yall to join me the best you can in doing this!

First yall need to watch the documentry called Forks over Knives
Secondly try to stop eating so much dairy and meat! (I NEVER thought I would say that EVER) Im a red meat loving red blooded American just like yall! Plus Im a sothern man so my diet is horrible with everything fried etc. But my health my energy and my mood has been horrible ! So I got most everything checked last year! I found out I have IBS and lactose intolerant and Im extermley over weight for my age and height and had stage 1 hypertesnsion! Im making a change to my health and my life and I would like yall to join me as much as you can!

Lastly what I want yall to do with me is just TRY to change the way we eat and live because I want yall to survive and live long just like I want for myself

WATCH THE DOCUMENTRY SEE A DOCTOR WORK OUT CONSTANTLY TRY JUST TRY TO CHANGE BECASUE IT WILL BE A STRUGLE FOR ME TOO AND WE CAN COLABORATE ON HERE AND SEE WERE ALL DOING !

JUST WATCH IT TRY TO CHANGE AND IF YOU NEED MOTIVATION OR HELP I AND OTHERS THAT WANT TO PARTICIPATE WILL HELP KEEP YOU ON TRACK!

IF YOU CANT OR DONT WANT TO DO IT THEN DONT IM JUST TRYING TO LOOK OUT FOR ME MY FAMILY AND YALL

GOOD LUCK

TyT
Old 01-25-2012, 10:33 AM   #2
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
So I decided I'm not going to become a vegan per say but I am going to try and follow this food pyramid from Dr. Furhman.com . Also am going to try to just eat LESS meat and sugar etc etc and just control my portion sizes if I do eat things besides salads and when I'm full I'm full! I encourage y'all to join me and if not that's ok too. If anyone has any advice etc I would love to hear it TyT
Old 01-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
more smaller meals with more balance= better than vegan IMHO

good luck!
x2 what up kona
Old 01-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #5
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
OP,

I'm with you man. I watched that movie Sunday night, wife talked me into it. I've been thinking that dairy and meat was the problem with most of the medical issues in the country for a while and this movie definitely had some good points and data. I hate most vegetables but I'm teaching myself to like many of them and working on switching my diet to mostly plant based. Already working on cutting out most dairy products. Meat is gonna be difficult because I love to grill and being AZ you can do that all year long!

My wife (German) has always been that way, mostly eats vegetables. All of her friends and family are this way. It is just a way of life over there, they do not eat meat the way we do over here and they rarely, if ever, eat out. Even that lady who worked for the USDA on the movie was agreeing that our nutritional information is flawed and influenced.

Good movie and good idea to help stay healthy! I'm with you OP!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I own Forks Over Knives and show it to anyone I can. I had very serious injuries coming out of the Corps and NOTHING helped even in the slightest. Then I radically changed my diet and bam, huge relief.

I believe 100% in the message. If you study further you will find that Forks Over Knives only touches on certain areas briefly in order to keep it short and in movie format.

Too bad so many people are stuck in their ways, quality of life would be so much better if people would educate themselves.