Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Nutrition Plan

Old 01-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
Nutrition Plan

I'm about 6 foot, 180 lbs, maybe 15-20% body fat, and I've packed on a couple of lbs in the past year or so. I work out 2-3 times a week, usually upper body stuff. Ideally I would like to be about 170 and keep the strength I've gained in the past 6 months or so. I'm thinking about doing a week long, hardcore cutting diet. My thoughts are, I do 2-3 protein shakes per day, and fill in the rest with high fiber fruits and vegetables, and 2 or 3 servings of dairy a day, I could cut 5 pounds this week, take a week or two back to normal, then do one more week of the hardcore diet. Does this sound like a completely stupid idea? Or could I actually cut some of my fat doing this...