Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

E cigarettes

Old 01-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
E cigarettes

Has anyone tired these? I dip and my trying to stop but it's so hard because I want and need the nicotine ! Does anyone have any suggestions about these or about a good substitute to dip? Please help!!!!
Thanks
Ty
Old 01-25-2012, 04:48 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
a couple guys I work with used them..One quit completely with them, the other has no will power. Using them,you add the nicotine(diffrent flavors), what you exhale is water vapors. Can smoke inside with no nasty smell.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah a guy i work with uses them. He has to have the nicotine but hated the smell on him from the regular cigs. He switched to these and is happy with them. I would assume they are not as bad for you as well...
Old 01-25-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
I've done some research on them etc I bought one today called blu cig but I don't like it the shit tastes horrible and I need a substitute for dip y'all got any suggestions on that ? Also if y'all can find the brands these people are using and where to buy some I'd love to know

Thanks again guys Ty
Old 01-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
one of the guy I work with bought his online..Kit was like $60, but was worth every penny he claims.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i dont what the term "dip" means, but i "vape" using an e-cig made by Totally Wicked. i was a smoker for 15 years and tried quitting within those years and it never worked, it was too hard. i then tried the e-cig (Tornado Tank made by Totally Wicked) and quit right away, since Sep. 2011. its perfect because the cig has a tank that you can refill with different strenghts of nicotine and different flavors. with the strength of nicotine i chose, i still had the sensation that i was still smoking a real cigarette... so it helped out a lot and im glad i quit. not to mention that you save a lot more money!!
Old 01-25-2012, 06:55 PM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Dip refers to oral tobacco products such as Skoal and Grizzly.

I've tried the e-cigarettes and it doesnt satisfy my desire for smoke.

The way I quit smoking cigarettes last time was switching to lights. They taste like crap so I was able to cut way back and then eventually completely stop smoking.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:01 PM   #9
Banned
hamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shedhamsterhater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
hamsterhater's Tacoma Gallery
get youself the patch or nicotine gum or tablets. that will satify that urge .then the hand to mouth urge and spitting. eat sunflower seeds and lollypops.you have to stop dude its hard but when you get the urge tough it out and its over in less than 5 minutes. i did it after 25 years of smokes. i feel great. i eat like a horse but thats better either way