Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

P90X

Old 05-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #21
no one ever pays me in gum
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: caleb
blacksheff405's Tacoma Gallery
well guys in the last 2 and a half months i've lost close to 40 pounds i'm now 223 with another 15 to go before I even remotely think about quitting mostly cause during this time I've made up my mind to go into the military (there is another thread for that) and so now i've got a total of 30 more to lose before I can go to bootcamp
Old 05-07-2012, 08:24 PM   #22
Galt/Rearden 2012
whatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the roughwhatatoy is a jewel in the rough
whatatoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksheff405 View Post
well guys in the last 2 and a half months i've lost close to 40 pounds i'm now 223 with another 15 to go before I even remotely think about quitting mostly cause during this time I've made up my mind to go into the military (there is another thread for that) and so now i've got a total of 30 more to lose before I can go to bootcamp
good job! And good luck in the military... which branch?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #23
blacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblacksheff405 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatatoy View Post
good job! And good luck in the military... which branch?
well I gotta get under 205 before I can enlist then I have to get under 189 before I can go to boot. and I'm going to wait on choosing the branch until after I take the ASVAB and find out what branch is gonna give me the best job after I get out
Old 05-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #24
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Ok got a question for you guys that are doing this, this may seem like a silly question but I have never commited to working out before so I dont know, so far this P90 is destroying me, I hurt and am soar as hell all day and night, will it stay like this for the entire 90 day program or will my body eventually adapt and not be as soar?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:03 PM   #25
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
After about 2 weeks you will start to feel better and not feel as sore in days following. The first days are a bitch. Especially plyo...
Old 05-17-2012, 04:08 PM   #26
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
I start today. Its gonna be hard, I work in the 90+ degree whether all day doing labor and such so coming home to try to do this after 10 hours of work isnt gonna be easy. What do most of you guys do for diets? My food choice is my biggest problem.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #28
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
After about 2 weeks you will start to feel better and not feel as sore in days following. The first days are a bitch. Especially plyo...
Cool, ill stick it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzac View Post
I start today. Its gonna be hard, I work in the 90+ degree whether all day doing labor and such so coming home to try to do this after 10 hours of work isnt gonna be easy. What do most of you guys do for diets? My food choice is my biggest problem.

I dont follow the nutrition plan that comes with the program, but I get a foot long from Subway everymorning, no cheese or sause, half for breakfast and the other half for lunch w/ fruit as snacks in between. I think its a solid choice.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #29
mizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shedmizzac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mac
mizzac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Depends Mac... What's is your goal?
First lose the ol beer belly that has been starting to form lol. Then once thats gone keep slimming up till school starts and I can bulk again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
Cool, ill stick it out.

I dont follow the nutrition plan that comes with the program, but I get a foot long from Subway everymorning, no cheese or sause, half for breakfast and the other half for lunch w/ fruit as snacks in between. I think its a solid choice.
I used to do that, no subway where im working now. Guess I'll have to make my own sammics.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:56 PM   #30

I'm on the biggest loser diet. the food is pretty darn good.
its all fresh food. so its a little pricey and labor intensive as far as prepairing it but there has been maybe 2 or 3 things i didn't like.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:05 AM   #31

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
About ten days now and I like it, its tough and Im not even doing half of the stuff the trainers do probably but I can feel and see a difference already. Screw the Core Syn stuff though. I crushed the crap outta my balls trying to the 'superman' to 'banana'. Will cutting that exercise out of the routine.