Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Not exactly "health"

Old 01-31-2012, 07:55 PM   #1
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Not exactly "health"

Me and the girl had a random ass fight and argument that resulted in her breaking up with me... this happened saturday night. Three years together and I have been trying to contact her since and she is ignoring me.

It is so insane how I physically feel ill... I am so upset/aggravated and frustrated that I physically feel ill.

I have completely lost my appetite and have lost the urge to do much. Sunday I was working around the house like a madman getting my ass on projects that I should have done earlier, but then after that I have become sluggish and stuck in doldrums of uselessness.

I am just amazed how much your mind can affect your body. It really makes me think that we are capable of things that we cannot even imagine... but I digress.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
She broke up with you over probably something stupid, shes not worth it..drink a beer, put your balls back on and keep going..sorry if it comes off as harsh, but ive seen some fucked up stuff, and dealt with alot of bullshit..i dont have emotions really anymore
Old 01-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-31-2012, 08:09 PM   #4
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
i imagine she'll come around. if the fight was stupid, i doubt she'll throw away 3 years bc of it. and if shes going to... then thats fucked up..
Old 01-31-2012, 08:10 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Have sex with her best friend.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Have sex with her best friend.
OR, get her best friend to have sex with you!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Or both.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:15 PM   #8
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
OR, get her best friend to have sex with you!
That may have been with the fight was about...
Old 01-31-2012, 08:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
Then what's the fuckin' problem?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:17 PM   #10
We can't stop here, this is bat country.
dayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddayNnite4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
dayNnite4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wat!!!!! do explain
Old 01-31-2012, 08:19 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
he can't get any from either of them now?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:19 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
he can't get any from either of them now?
In that case can I have their numbers?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:21 PM   #13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF7fGA493WY
Old 01-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #14
I don't even know how to respond to this thread anymore... definitely made me chuckle.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:38 PM   #15

Quote:
I don't even know how to respond to this thread anymore... definitely made me chuckle.
That's what we're here for.
Old 01-31-2012, 08:44 PM   #16
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
When I got cheated on I felt the same as you op. Mild depression.

Then I did as many backflips as I could to tire myself out, flew to the moon and masturbated in zero gravity. Id advise you do the same
Old 01-31-2012, 08:49 PM   #17
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
masturbated in zero gravity. Id advise you do the same
Hmm...so when you ejaculate in zero gravity, wouldn't it thrust you back?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:51 PM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
How else would he come back down to earth?
Old 01-31-2012, 09:10 PM   #19
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppham444 View Post
yeah, and if you are spinning it slaps ya in the face