Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Health

Notices

Weight Loss not seeing results

Old 02-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #21
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
My name is duckhunter4x4!

And ya i just had the thought that it was time for me to get back in shape and get health again lol

And the hardest part about exercising for me is that first pump of the pedal or that first step in a run. Just gotta get out there and do it!!!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:47 PM   #22
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
follow this like its a bible....you will lose weight

i did (at their camp when i was 17......) and i dropped 50 pounds in one summer

trust me, it works
Old 02-08-2012, 08:59 PM   #23
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stucksucksnayota View Post
My name is duckhunter4x4!

And ya i just had the thought that it was time for me to get back in shape and get health again lol

And the hardest part about exercising for me is that first pump of the pedal or that first step in a run. Just gotta get out there and do it!!!
You're young ...it's a good thing to start on a healthy regime now and make it a habit. I wish I would've started something healthier when I was your age.

It's all about feeling good!!! Whether you lose weight or not...if you're feeling good...then keep doing whatever it is that's making you feel good!!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #24
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Well i think im just kind of stuck in the normal rut of.
In high school i played football and baseball so i was very very active and in good shape. Then i went to college and i stopped working out all the time and started drinking more and put on a few pounds but now its time to reverse this and get health in shape and all of that!
Old 05-24-2012, 06:28 AM   #25
nomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad_archer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Trevor
nomad_archer's Tacoma Gallery
One thing to try is to try and move your carb intake more towards the beginning of the day. Say get all your carbs before noon and then protien and veggies after that. Then dont eat after say 7 or 8 pm depending on when you go to bed. Moving the carbs to earlier in the day gives your body plenty of time to use them as energy and not store them as fat.

Making those changes made a world of difference to me. Just keep your portion sizes in check and eat every few hours and you will be in good shape. Good luck and keep moving.
Old 05-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #26
thecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedthecoldone06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thecoldone06's Tacoma Gallery
I recently ran across a couple websites that might be able to help:

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/

Read "the best diet plan" articles. He has a very no bullshit attitude and a somewhat entertaining way of relaying the information. He goes through a lot of the myths of weight loss and gives examples.

http://www.aworkoutroutine.com

Same guy that did the website above except for workouts. Read "The Ultimate Weight Training Workout Routine" articles. Same format as above just different subject matter.

Let me know what you think. Good luck!